Saturday, January 08, 2022

2021 MBS Year in Review

The year just finished wasn’t the best for us. We saw an unceasing pandemic, multiple weather emergencies, wildfires, conflict in the streets, sick friends, and business closings. Almost as bad was everything that didn’t happen – birthdays, graduations, parties, concerts, classes, plays, exhibitions, and reunions. The worst for me, though, was the slow, gnawing erosion of hope. But we survived.

Here on the blog, it was a decent year. Let’s review. We had 43 posts. That’s almost one per week, a satisfactory output. You left 436 comments. That’s better than ten per post. This is my favorite statistic because I love to hear from readers.

Here are the five most read posts:

          Wedgie Fit Jeans

          A TV Spanking Memory

          In with the New: Kickoff Edition

          Quarantine Spankings


          A Collaborative WolfieToon!

I’m surprised that only one of these five most popular posts concern actual spankings. And the most popular of all is about wedgie jeans! Maybe I should do more research on those cheek spreaders?

Here are the posts that attracted the most comments:

          Wedgie Fit Jeans

          A Spanking That Wasn't

          A TV Spanking Memory

          Sweet Sixteen

          A Small Celebration

More wedgies! I didn’t foresee that result at all, but I’ll try to come up with something more.

So which were my favorites? I like these (spoiler alert: no wedgies):

          Randy’s Latest Bright Idea – The man is a spanko genius!

          Spanking Rituals 1 & Spanking Rituals 2 – The newest tutorials

          Just When I Least Expect – Sometimes dreams almost come true

          Randy and Bonnie at the Movies – A discussion of videos

          March Answers – Some fun Q&A

So here we go into 2022. Other than wedgies, are there any topics you would like me to write about on MBS?

5 comments :

Roz said...

Hi Bonnie, that's a great line-up of posts for the last year. I remember all of these :) Interesting that the wedgie jeans topped the list of most read and most commented on posts.

Hugs
Roz

Rich Person said...

Well, MBS had a great year.

Maybe you could have a post on redness. That might be fun.

Bonnie said...

Roz - Thanks! I would never have anticipated that wedgies are so popular.

RP - Redness huh? I'm pretty sure I've never posted about that. I'll have to give that topic some thought. Thanks!

Hermione said...

Hi Bonnie,

MBS had a great 2021. How about treating us to some spanking fiction?

Hugs,
Hermione

Bonnie said...

Hermione - That's a fine suggestion! Thanks.

Post a Comment