Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Randy’s Latest Bright Idea

As I have documented often, my dear husband is a veritable fountain of reasons to beat my bottom. One might think that after all of these years, he would have exhausted this resource, but that is clearly not the case.

After work on Friday, with his encouragement, I prepared dinner while wearing nothing but an apron, a thong, and my socks (hey, it’s winter!). Mercifully, he turned up the furnace. I had little doubt that I would encounter a less merciful form of heat after dinner.

As it turned out, I didn’t even have to wait that long. I was preparing a baked dish that required twenty minutes in the oven. Randy took this as an opportunity to begin our evening together. I quickly found myself in that familiar punishment position, on the couch, face down, and across his lap. He proceeded to whack my bottom with our small roundish leather paddle. It delivers a nice sting and leaves me with glowing red cheeks. I was just starting to sync myself with his rhythm and enjoy the rising heat when he stopped unexpectedly.

“Where’s your phone?”

“Uh, I dunno. On the counter?”

“Go get it.”

“All right, but...”

“Now, get in the bathroom and take a selfie of your ass.”

“Wha...?”

“You heard me. Send your selfie to me and if I like it, your spanking can be over.”

I didn’t respond. I did, however, do as he asked, more or less. When I looked in the mirror, my bottom was quite red and indeed worthy of a picture. I made several attempts at a selfie, all with disappointing results. How do people even do that?

As I became increasingly frustrated with my assignment, I decided it wasn’t fair. Taking pictures is his job. Besides, maybe I didn’t want my spanking to be over yet. I sent him a picture of my hip with just a bit of reddened bottom visible.

I then sauntered back into the living room swishing my apron as though it were a skirt. He already had my photo up on his phone.

“Is this it?”

“Yes,” I replied in a coy voice.

“I can see you’re going to need a photography lesson. Let’s go upstairs.”

I was pretty certain that this lesson wasn’t going to cover focal lengths or aperture timings. My guess was correct. This lesson was all about motivation.

“Assume the position.” Those words gave me chills of anticipation, as they always do.

I knelt on the bed with my head down and bottom raised, ideally situated for a serious corporal punishment. I didn’t have to guess about his weapon of choice because he announced it.

“Last time, you got the little leather paddle. This time, it going to be hardwood. And next time, you’d better hope there isn’t a next time, it will be lexan.”

I was quite certain that I didn’t want that last option. Today was going to have to be the day when I learned how to take a selfie of my butt.

Randy placed the cool, smooth surface of the paddle against my left cheek. He pressed against my skin as he moved it in a circular motion. I could still feel residual sting from the previous round, but I knew that would be soon forgotten amid the assault to follow.

“So what are you going to do after I’m finished?”

“Take a selfie”

He swatted me hard several times on each cheek. The whacks left behind a burning sensation. I was officially on notice that this would be a serious spanking.

“What kind of selfie?”

“A selfie of my bottom.”

More painful swats arrived in a slow and steady pattern. I reminded myself that this could have been avoided, but that notion did little to alleviate my current predicament.

After a flurry of forceful strikes all over my posterior, I suddenly perceived a different priority.

        Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

It was the timer alarm for the oven, an unmistakable sound, even a floor away in the bedroom.

“I’ll go take it out and you go take your selfie.” I was saved by the buzz. This time, I invested a bit more effort on Randy’s picture. After several tries, I managed to use the mirror to get my entire bottom in the shot before the color faded. I sent it to Randy and put my clothes back on. The rest of me of me was cold!

I came downstairs to find my love dishing up our dinner. He said he was very pleased with my second selfie. I told him I was grateful for that as I rubbed my roasted bottom. We had tasty dinner together on the couch where this adventure began.

After dinner, we watched some TV. I lay across Randy’s lap again, but this time he massaged moisturizing lotion into my sore flesh. Eventually, he located a spot that was not sore and required no additional moisture. That felt good too. Well, one thing led to another, as it often does, and we passionately celebrated our joining.

I suppose I could order a selfie stick, but Randy would probably figure out a way to spank me with it. Maybe I’ll just stand pat, if only because it hurts when I sit!

10 comments :

Roz said...

Love this Bonnie. Love how inventive Randy was and what better way to spend the time while waiting for dinner to cook lol

Hugs
Roz

Fondles said...

I bet it was a lesson well learnt. Hey, now you're an expert at butt-fies! (yeah i don't know how people take such lovely fotos of their butts either.)

Hermione said...

I've never tried to take a selfie of any part of me, but I might have to learn!

What a creative husband you have!

Hugs,
Hermione

Erica Scott said...

I swear, you two are like a pair of randy teenagers (if you'll pardon the expression). I love it!
And the kids make it look easy, but butt selfies are a challenge to say the least.

Anonymous said...

I love this post too! I can't take a selfie of my butt because my arms are short even for a short person. Lol

Liza

Blondie said...

Sounds like the absolute perfect evening. I hope that you have many more. I can't take a picture to save my life, so I would be in for the lexan....

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. Randy is a very lucky man!

Bonnie said...

Roz - There's no doubt that he makes efficient use of time. :)

Fondles - I'm not. I'm so not an expert. But for luck and desperation, I never would have figured out to shoot the image in the mirror.

Hermione - It's surprisingly difficult as I learned. Yeah, he's a good one.

Erica - We didn't have this much fun when we were teenagers or even as twenty-something newlyweds. Back then, there were jobs and classes and homework and roommates and social events. After that, there were a couple of decades of kid stuff. This level of play is possible only now when we are stuck in the house together with nowhere else to go. I would like to think we always would have done this if given the chance, but who knows? I know I love it.

Liza - My problem was that I couldn't get my whole bottom into the shot no matter how I contorted. Maybe I needed longer arms too!

Blondie - Me either! I really thought I was in for the worst of it. My breakthrough came when I gave up trying to take the picture directly and used the mirror.

Anon - You're welcome. I'm a mighty lucky gal as well.

Minielle Labraun said...

I love this. It makes me happy how much fun you two have! Selfies are so hard to take. I am sure it’s super hard to maneuver a butt selfie. Glad you accomplished the deed!

Bonnie said...

Minielle - Thank you. Me too! My selfie skills were very much in doubt for a while there.

Post a Comment