Tuesday, March 23, 2021

March Answers


Thank you to everyone who submitted questions. I promised to answer them, so let's do it!

Fondles - Name three implements that are employed regularly (besides the hand) on your behind and rank them in order of preference.

Bonnie - The list changes over time, but I can give you a current snapshot. The most frequently used implement, by far, is a small roundish, semi-rigid leather paddle. It provides a lovely sting without inflicting any serious damage. Number two is probably our dogleg wooden hairbrush. We've had this brush for at least twenty years (in fact we own two). This is a serious implement. It hurts! Third would probably be our punishment cane. It isn't used that often, but it's definitely a memory maker.

Roz - What (non kinky/sexy) activities do you and Randy enjoy doing together?

Bonnie - Before the pandemic, we enjoyed travel, dining adventures, live theater, and concerts. We still enjoy hiking, television, and sports. And sometimes, we just talk.

Anon #1 - Do you have a spanking crush? Is there someone you would like to have spank you if there were no complications? It is just a fantasy and it could be anyone from anytime? Who would it be, how would you like to get spanked and what would the reason be?

Bonnie - Wow, I don't usually think in those terms. Spanking equals sex for Randy and me and we have a committed, monogamous marriage. With that said, there are many famous and skilled spankers whose work I admire - Keith Jones, Danny Crichton, Michael Masterson, Steve Fuller, David Pierson, and Paul Kennedy come to mind immediately, but there are undoubtedly more. Apologies to all who I didn't remember - No offense intended. The preferred method would be each spanker’s specialty. As for a reason, the best one is because we both want to play.

Anon #2 - How do you feel about random pats on your bottom? Does Randy ever just reach out and give you a good smack on your fanny? Does he ever do it in public? How does it make you feel?

Bonnie - At this point, I'm pretty much used to it. Randy touches my bottom and hips often and delights in tactile exploration of my lower curves. One might think that by now he would have a good concept of what's back there, but he still has to check it out. So yes, we have gropes, pats, caresses, and swats. He is usually more restrained in public, but not always. The only time I really object is when we are with friends. Some aspects of our relationship are better kept for us.

PK - I know you write great spanking stories and I know you're still working, but could retirement see you publishing some spanking novels?

Bonnie - First off, thank you. We expect to work for a few more years, but retirement will arrive eventually. When it does, I may write more, but those efforts are likely to be short form works rather than books. As a former newspaper beat reporter, my thoughts tend to be structured in small, self-contained units. This is the reason why blogging has been an ideal medium for me. I guess I could assemble an anthology, but I hadn’t considered that possibility before this moment. You get a gold star for a new question! *

Prefectdt - Once the present situation is over, where in Canada do you want to go most and why?

Bonnie - What a tantalizing proposition. We used to travel to Canada a lot before the borders were closed twenty years ago (through no fault of the Canadians). Now, it’s more difficult. If we could go, I would think about places like Stanley Park in Vancouver and Bouchart Gardens near Victoria. You too earn the gold star * for an original question.

Tad - What is your favorite flavour of ice cream?

Bonnie - That is another new question and another gold star * for you, Tad. I guess you already figured that it’s not vanilla and that is correct. I love chocolate in all varieties.

Liza - What movie spanking scene is your favorite?

Bonnie - There are valid many choices, but honestly, I have yet to see the perfect mainstream movie spanking. For whatever reason, one or both of the participants are inevitably portrayed as being mentally ill, or dangerously deviant, or somehow broken. Or they play it for laughs. Ha ha, look at the freaks.

I hope I live long enough to see a film or show that presents a loving, sensual spanking between two normal happy people who genuinely enjoy spending time together as a couple. Hollywood has shown all sorts of crazy stuff on the big screen. Is that really too much to ask?

Joe - Do you ever find a spanking disappointing where you felt it was just too mild and you wanted more? If so did you speak up and what happened?

Bonnie - Randy is usually quite thorough, but yes, it has happened. I am well aware that one snarky comment is all it takes to turn up the intensity. A favorite is some variation of Erica Scott’s classic line, “You can start any time you like...”

Enzo - Are there any particular words of wisdom that you have learned about spanking that you would like to share with readers/fellow spankers?

Bonnie - Find yourself. Know yourself. Accept yourself. Be yourself. Love yourself. Live the life you want. Start now. Walk into the daylight. Take a chance. Don’t miss out on another day’s joy. Don’t live a life of regret.

Rich Person - Why limit it to Canada? Maybe you could come to the U.S. and enjoy some of our wonderful locations. We live in the Northwest, and there are many spectacular places to visit: mountains, rivers, beaches. We took a boat trip up one of the rivers in Oregon that was lovely, and we went on the dune buggy tour of one of the beaches on the Oregon coast. Then, there are the redwood forests in California, and its own wonderful beaches. There are some extraordinary places back east, as well. Oh, Canada, wonderful, but maybe think about broadening your horizons!

Bonnie - Why indeed? We too live in the PNW. We are familiar with everything you mentioned and we love it all! Crater Lake is my favorite. And Cannon Beach! And Columbia Gorge. And the high desert. And Mt. Rainier. And the Eugene Saturday Market. And the Olympic rain forest. And Keep Portland Weird. And so much more. Here’s your gold star. *

Ronnie - Have you and Randy talked about retirement. How would you both like to spend your retirement?

Bonnie - We have talked about retirement a lot, especially during the past year, but we both still really enjoy our work. As you might infer from my last answer, we have no desire to move anywhere else. When the time comes, I prefer to slow down rather than stop entirely. Perhaps there’s a part time gig in my future. Randy is all-go all the time. He might never stop by choice. I don’t know what he would do with himself all day long. Nothing lasts forever, and we will inevitably leave the workforce at some point, but we’re definitely not ready yet.

Lori - Do you ever reach a point where you’ve had enough spanking?

Bonnie - Yes, absolutely. It’s just like we can decide we’ve had enough dinner or enough sex or enough television. There are always practical limits. Sometimes enough is enough and more is too much. There’s no benefit in continuing beyond that point.

Thank you for your contributions. This was fun!

9 comments :

Roz said...

Hi Bonnie,

I enjoyed reading your answers. Thank you for answering my question.

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

Wow! All those gold stars. People are coming up with some very interesting questions.

Hugs,
Hermione

Fondles said...

Great questions and answers! I'm going to link back to this post when I do my answers, if you don't mind.

morningstar said...

nodding have to agree with Heroine and Fondles those were some great questions and answers - I learned more about you :)

Anonymous said...

I would love for you to do an anthology of spanking stories, Bonnie. I would prefer it to novels. You better get busy and let us know when it's been published.

Liza

Rich Person said...

Thanks for your answers, Bonnie. Crater Lake is lovely. And, I'll just imagine passing you guys on the street somewhere here in the PNW.

Minielle Labraun said...

I enjoyed reading your answers. Lots of interesting questions.

Bonnie said...

Roz - It was my pleasure. Thanks for asking!

Hermione - I know, right (as our daughter says).

Fondles - You are welcome to use anything I publish as long as it's with attribution.

MS - Yes, this was fun!

Liza - The original question asked about after retirement. That's probably still a ways off.

RP - That's very possible, especially after we are fully inoculated.

Minielle - Thanks! I've always said that some of the best parts of this blog are those that readers contribute.

ronnie said...

Bonnie, good questions. Thanks for answering mine.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Post a Comment