Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Incredibly Personal Q&A Part V

For almost nine years, I have maintained an email dialog with an extraordinarily inquisitive widower who we shall call Tom. He is patient and polite despite the fact that it sometimes takes weeks for me to get around to answering his questions. For whatever reason, he is strangely obsessed with me and the minutia of my life. He reads every word I write and sometimes knows what I think better than I do. This would come off as creepy but for the fact that he is such a sweet old fellow.

I try to transform my correspondence into blog content when I can and these ultra personal questions and responses turned into four of our most popular MBS posts. You can read them here, here, here, and here.

Tom has returned and he is again full of questions. Naturally, I have responses. I hope these answers will provide useful new ideas, confirmation, or topics for conversation. In some cases, I edited questions and responses for brevity.

So with further ado, let's get personal!



Q81. How are you and Randy getting along during the pandemic?

A81. Like most people, it’s been a challenge. Neither of us has gotten sick and we strive to keep it that way. This means missing many of the humans and activities we love. But we feel very grateful to be able to work from home and stay safe. Beyond that, there’s a lot of Netflix, Amazon, and Door Dash.

Q82. How do you like wearing a thong everyday?

A82. It’s fine. I’ve become used to it. After a while, it becomes second nature and you don’t think about it much.

Q83. What about getting spanked in a thong?

A83. Getting spanked while wearing a thong feels exactly the same as being spanked on the bare because it is the same.

Q84. Does that mean you are now spanked every day?

A84. Yes, but most of the weekday spankings are the fun sort. Randy moved our handy leather paddle downstairs so that it is now easily available during the workday. I’ve swapped my jeans for long skirts so that I too am easily available. A quick warm up, consisting of 20-30 rapid fire swats, with lunch, or maybe a little more, is a wonderful way to start my busy afternoon.

Q85. Do you and Randy have a favorite implement at the moment?

A85. For me, it’s probably that aforementioned leather paddle. It’s roundish shaped, very stingy, and it raises lots of heat and color, but does no lasting damage. Randy would probably choose more of a pure punishment implement like a wooden hairbrush or paddle.

Q86. How much does your daughter know about your spanko proclivities? Do you suppose that she worries about your safety?

A86. I’m not certain. That’s not a question I want to ask. The answer is probably more than she cares to know. As for my safety with her father, I seriously doubt that thought ever entered her mind.

Q87. How is your granddaughter?

A87. She is growing into a beautiful, clever, and resourceful young woman. Her quinceaƱera is coming up and it breaks my heart that we cannot celebrate with them. But we zoom a lot and that makes it a bit easier. I really feel for her. Cyber school and cyber dates are just not the same.

Q88. In this time when so many people are discouraged and depressed, what is your secret for staying positive?

A88. I think it’s important to recognize all of the good things in one’s life. In my case, I’m stuck indoors, but it’s with my lifelong companion. My family is safe and well, at least for now, and we are looking toward a better future.

Q89. Do you ever put ice on your sore bottom?

A89. I’m sure I have, but it’s not a common occurrence.

Q90. Do you wear an underwire bra?

A90. Yes, I can use all the help I can get in that department.

Q91. Does your mind ever wander when you’re lying over your husband’s lap and receiving a spanking?

A91. I would tell Randy, “No, of course not, never.” If he thinks that I’m not paying full attention, he has an effective way to return my focus to the matter at hand.

Just between us, yes, my mind does wander sometimes. I settle in and the pain on my bottom becomes somehow secondary. It’s as though the effects of the spanking distract me from the actual spanking itself. I guess I become intoxicated by the endorphins or whatever happy spanko hormones are running free in my body. Suddenly, I am unable to provide sensible answers to his toppy interrogatories. So, what is his remedy? Why, more spanking, of course.

Q92. Do you wear leggings?

A92. Yes, sometimes, but I do so with the knowledge that Randy finds me extra special spankable when I do. At that point, I might as well bring him the paddle and save the trip.

Q93. How do you like your new lexan paddle?

A93. OMG. It’s every bit as much a genuine punishment implement as our big cane or the wooden bathbrush. It really hurts. That’s not to say that there won’t be times when it’s the ideal tool. But really – Ouch! (holding bottom cheeks with both hands)

Q94. Do you think it’s embarrassing to be directed to stand in the corner with your freshly reddened bottom on full display?

A94. This is another one of those yes and no answers. You say “on full display,” but the only person who is there to witness the condition of my bottom is the guy who turned it that color. He always takes digital photos to memorialize such occasions, but those aren’t for general distribution.

And yet, in my kinky head, I am the punished bad girl whose pennace includes showing off my burning seat during corner time. It definitely heightens that head space.

Q95. You talk fondly about punishment rituals. Can you elaborate?

A95. Sure. I guess I should start by differentiating rituals and role play scenarios. A punishment ritual is a series of actions, often in scripted sequence, that define an interaction. For example, I might be instructed to go to the bedroom and assume the position. I know this means I need to bare my bottom, kneel on the bed with my head down and my bottom high and exposed, and position the hairbrush in the small of my back.

A role play scenario, in contrast, is a more loosely defined set of simulated relationships. For example, I might assume the role of eighteen year old cheerleader who has broken team curfew at cheer camp for the third consecutive night and must be paddled by the coach. Randy, not surprisingly, plays the stern coach who metes out punishment one stinging swat at a time along with the appropriate lecture. I enjoy both rituals and role play, as long as there are spankings involved.

Q96. What advice would you give a spanko newbie?

A96. I wrote an entire series on this topic entitled Spanking 101.

Q97. Have you ever been spanked with a metal implement?

A97. It wasn’t an implement, but I recall once being spanked with a metal curtain rod sort of item. It don’t think it was very effective.

Q98. Have you ever considered writing a book?

A98. Actually, yes, I have. The trouble is that I barely have time to keep up with this blog. When could I write a book?

Q99. Have you ever been spanked in the diaper position? If so, what do you think about it?

A99. Yes, I have experienced this peculiar method of torture. For those who are unfamiliar, the spankee lies on her back, often on a couch. The spanker then grabs both of her ankles in one hand and lifts them beyond ninety degrees. This exposes the spankee in an embarrassing fashion and stretches the buttocks to make spankings hurt more. So let’s say it’s not a favorite.

Q100. What would your life be like if you didn’t get spankings?

A100. A lot less interesting and fun!



That’s all there is for this time. Thank you, Tom, for the inspiration. I hope that scratched the itch. My apologies to readers who thought this post was way TMI. My next one will be less specific.

14 comments :

Roz said...

These were great questions and I enjoyed reading your answers Bonnie. Not TMI at all. I enjoyed learning more about you and Randy.

Hugs
Roz

Joe said...

Thanks for sharing Bonnie.

morningstar said...

Not TMI at all - you handled the questions very diplomatically (for lack of a better term) :)

Hermione said...

Mr Parker again? He needs to get a life!

It's kind of you to humour him, and we, your readers, also get the benefit of a glimpse into your home.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your answers to his questions. Can anyone email you? I would like to ask you a question in private if possible.

Bonnie said...

Roz - Thank you!

Joe - You're very welcome.

MS - I try to be honest in hopes that a reader might gain a new perspective on TTWD.

Hermione - Yeah, the Colonel is still around. He's really very polite and respectful. He just has a lot of questions.

Anon - Absolutely! Just click the "Ask Bonnie" link at the bottom of the page.

Minielle Labraun said...

I agree that the way you answered the questions were polite and not too much. I think it was nice to see into a loving spanking relationship.

Fondles said...

I enjoyed reading this SOOO much! it's delightful to get a more inside-look!

MrBillSails said...

I really enjoyed this as it is so real. That is one of the best things about your blog is that it about real life. I also found it very interesting to learn about details like whether you wear leggings and the result! I think your blog is likely the first I ever found when I searched web for spanking many years ago.
I created my own little blog/journal and I know how difficult it is to keep going with it.
I give you huge credit for doing so for over 15 years!

Anonymous said...

I loved this post! It's very interesting. I agree with the others that it's not TMI. I'm curious. Do you know what Tom looks like?

Liza

Erica Scott said...

Bonnie, this was so brave! I enjoyed reading it all.
Oh, and the diaper position is one of my hard limits -- it sucks!!

Bonnie said...

Minielle - Thank you. That is my purpose in sharing.

Fondles - I share these thoughts and experiences in hopes that readers will find insight and confirmation. An interest in spanking is not bad, weird, or uncommon. There are lots of happy, successful people who embrace this activity and make it a treasured part of their lives.

Mr. Bill - The easier story to tell is the one we live. I might have exaggerated a little about the leggings. I am not immediately spanked on sight when I wear them, but they definitely attract extra attention from my husband.

I'm glad my blog was there when you searched for information about spankings. Thank you for your kind words.

Liza - Thanks! Maybe Tom is mellowing with the passage of time. This set of questions was not quite as edgy as those that preceded it. Or maybe I am becoming more selective about which ones I want to answer. I don't know what Tom looks like and I didn't ask. To be fair, he's never seen my face either.

Erica - That's what I often think about you! I guess it's a matter of perspective. And I won't be signing up for diaper position spankings either if I can avoid it.

Rich Person said...

I've also found the Lexan paddle to be effective. Actually, I have two. I reserve the Lexan for the more difficult situations.

As for "leggings", I'm thinking we call them "stockings" here, as in silk stockings. So, would these be pantyhose or stockings with garters? I'm only asking for a "friend", so you don't need to tell us if it's TMI.

Bonnie said...

RP - Leggings are not stockings or panty hose, which are typically thin, translucent, and worn beneath a skirt or dress. Leggings can serve as pants in their own right, albeit fairly revealing ones. Leggings are generally thicker, more elastic, and more opaque than stockings or panty hose. They can be worn as pants (and this look is now especially popular with college women), but I sometimes wear them beneath a skirt or tunic. They are more comfortable than jeans and not as sloppy looking as sweat pants.

Leggings began life as workout wear and then women figured out that they are comfortable in lots of other situations. Designers boosted the trend by creating leggings in a wide variety of styles, patterns, fabrics, and colors. Here's an example.

Post a Comment