Sunday, September 23, 2007

Recap: MBS Sunday Brunch for Sept 23


Our topic for today was broken implements. Here are your thoughts.

Lucy: Jekyll spanked me in the backseat of my car one time with a plastic hairbrush that happened to be nearby. About twenty swats into it, the head came off of the brush. We tried to fix it, but it was broken for good. The spanking ended and the hairbrush was hidden under the seat. About a week later, someone reached for the brush only to have the head fall off. Jekyll and I smiled at each other but didn't say anything.

Carye: Nope not yet! But we've bought pretty sturdy ones!

BB: Yes, S was spanking me a few months ago with a wooden spoon he bought. It was pretty and made out of different kinds of wood. Well, about three or four swats into the spanking, the spoon broke. I laughed really hard. It was a fun spanking, so we both had a good laugh and then he continued with the paddle.

Jade: I think we've broken a spoon and a couple of hair brushes. We laugh, he checks to make sure it's just the implement that's broken, and then he picks up something else and keeps going....

Mary: He once broke a cane on my poor bottom. We were playing a school girl scenario, so I was already enjoying the role and bratting a bit. When the can broke, I didn't know it, but the stroke really hurt. I got so mad and yelled and stomped my feet and used the school girl persona to really protest about being caned so hard.

I was sent to the corner to calm down. He was very stern and I was not calming down. He called me back to finish the spanking over his knee and I continued to pout over his "being so mean" when we were supposed to be playing. He tried to convince me that I was overreacting and I was not spanked that hard. Eventually, I did enough kicking and fighting during the rest of my spanking to get all of my frustration out and our spanking games transgressed into other "fun."

We were on vacation and it was the second day of four. It wasn't until we were packing to go home that he admitted that he actually broke the cane on my bottom. I, of course had to point out that he must have used it as hard as I thought. But I also had to laugh because I had wondered why he let me "get away" with being such a brat and protesting so much about the caning without settling the matter by caning me some more. It had seemed odd that he didn't cane me again that night or the other nights either. Now I knew.

Amo Acrata: We broke a plastic ruler that was 40 cm long. At the end of a long, quick spanking, the last strokes hit just with the end of the ruler, and a little piece 7 cm long flew off.

Paul: In thirty-three plus years we never broke a thing, but then all our toys were leather except for a couple of canes that didn't get used much. My hand often got quite sore after an extended spanking.

Lele: We once broke a ping-pong paddle. It cracked right between the paddle and the handle. He tried continuing after that, but it just wouldn't work! (That's okay. I wasn’t really broken-hearted about it)

Hermione: I had foolishly complained that our only wooden implement, a paint stirrer, no longer had enough sting for me. The next time a spanking was imminent, I entered the bedroom and was greeted by the sight of an 18 inch bamboo rod with a shoehorn at the end hanging on the headboard of the bed. Yikes! So I was spanked with this thing, but Ron only whacked me with the shoehorn on the end. After a few strokes, it broke off. He wailed, "You broke my shoehorn." I giggled and got four hard hand spanks.

The cane, minus its end, hung over the bed for a couple of weeks, and never failed to thrill me when I saw it. It was used twice more, both times like a proper cane, across both buttocks. It hurt terribly, and the raised bamboo joints caused spectacular bruises. Ron decided those bruises weren't his cup of tea, and so the cane was removed from the bedroom, repaired, and used only for its intended purpose.

But I miss that frisson of excitement seeing it hanging there, waiting for me!

Kallisto: Spanky has broken two canes on my bottom. We have an intro set of five canes in three sizes. Amazingly, it was the mid-sized canes that broke. Spanky carried on, as it was usually a few inches at the tip that broke off. Eventually, they were too short to use any longer and they were thrown away. The thinner and thicker canes have never broken and still work just fine!

Bonnie: There are few things that get me laughing faster than an implement broken across my bottom. It’s happened quite a few times over the years, especially in the early days when all we had were pervertables and homemade toys.

Let’s face it. We spankees don’t often get to feel triumphant. Spanking implements are chosen for their ability to beat our flesh and make it red, hot, and sore. They get the better of me almost every time. On that rare occasion when my bottom is proven to be tougher than a spanking implement, that’s a red letter day! I typically laugh, then I cheer, and then, at Randy’s insistence, I get back in position. He usually makes me pay for my frivolity, but it’s all good fun by that point.

D: We have a black plastic shoe horn. We don't use it for spanking any more as it's just too brittle. We have broken a few of these putting on shoes so I was never happy using as a spanking implement. It stung hard and I was sorry to see it return to its vanilla roots, but better safe than sorry.

Thank you all for sharing your stories and insights!

Keywords: , , , ,

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Don't buy Paddle Master paddles. They break easily!

I wish I has seen this Sunday because we had a Paddlemaster paddle break on the "fourth" moderate swat to bare skin!!! The end broke off in 2 pieces and it split down the middle. Luckily the skin wasn't cut.

The guarantee is practically worthless Lee said that about 1 out of 100 break and he was sorry and would issue a $12.50 credit toward another purchase. Spend another $19.50 to get another breakable toy - NOT!

Be forewarned the cute colored paddles and decals may not last. Ours didn't. They aren't not lexan. The virtually unbreakable bit has been removed from the site. it was our first plastic.

Leather and wood are the best. Rosethorn, Reb's, and Hanson's are relievable dealers. Stay away from plastic!

We did have a wooden hairbrush crack after 10 years of use. No complaints about that.

Anonymous said...

typo

Leather and wood are the best. Rosethorn, Reb's, and Hanson's are reliable dealers. Stay away from plastic.

PaddleMaster paddles break!

Post a Comment