Sunday, October 03, 2010

Recap: MBS Sunday Brunch for Oct 3

Our topic this week was scheduled spankings. Here are your thoughts.

Abby: Sometimes... LOL We have a maintenance session once a week, but it's not always on the same day. Discipline is usually whenever it needs to be. Long, wonderful play sessions are scheduled so that we both have enough time.

Raven Red: I do schedule my spankings at this stage. This is partially because I found my spanker before I actually met my romantic interest online (who is also a spanker). He is in a different country. I am leaving for the UK at the end of the month to visit.

Due to our work schedules, spanking sessions were scheduled.

When the romantic element entered the fray, all of a sudden, I found myself in a lot more trouble that I am used to. Frankly, up to that stage, there was no one to whom I was accountable.

I still am scheduling the spanking sessions with the spanker I found, but for some odd reason, there seems to be a marked increase in the amount of appointments.

I am convinced that during my month with my new romantic interest abroad, and taking into consideration my remarkable ability to land myself in hot water, I will be wishing that I could still schedule spankings.

To be honest, in the days preceding a scheduled spanking, the dread and anticipation build up to a point where I can barely concentrate on what I am supposed to be doing.

Welcome Red!

Barely Pink: I love scheduled spankings. Because my boyfriend lives some distance away, and we both carry hectic loads, we often must schedule our time together.

Most often, our get-togethers are peppered with impromptu trips over his knee. Knowing this, I'm aware that each time we have a date, I will be spanked.

In particularly trying times (i.e. my grumpiness and/or stress), he will inform me of what's to come. The anticipation of those events are almost more luscious than the act itself, adding some heat to the proceedings.

So I guess, in some form or another, our spankings are always scheduled. It's just that sometimes the specifics are more known to me beforehand!

Prefectdt: Yes, spankings are always scheduled. Either I have an appointment with a professional service provider or I have to travel to meet up with a playmate. So, by necessity, my spankings are always scheduled.

Tina: Scheduling is often necessary in busy lives. I find the anticipation irritating. Often, for days or longer, I can't concentrate and feel restless. So we schedule a meeting, but pretend it's going to be all boring. That helps me cope!

Hermione: Our household thrives on routines. We plan everything, and that includes spankings. They are always scheduled. Barring unforeseen circumstances, they always happen on a specific day and time. I enjoy the anticipation and the mental and emotional buildup to the appointed hour, and Ron has plenty of time to plan his attack.

The flip side is that we never have spontaneous spankings. Ron doesn't suggest them except when it is necessary to reschedule. If I feel the need for some extra attention in between our weekly sessions, I must say so well in advance to allow Ron to adjust mentally to the unexpected change in routine.

Dioneo: Oh my, yes! For couples with hectic lives, scheduling spankings are a must. For us, if it's not on the planner, it does not exist. The trouble is always how to code it, given the presence of prying eyes. Is it a "performance review" or perhaps a "board meeting?" Or, do you go with "percussion lessons" or even "interpretative dance?"

Loki: I believe that it is a very good idea. Our busy lives sometimes interfere with our spanking activities. Scheduling stress relief spankings may be just the thing we need so we don't go off at each other by accident.

Katia: Yes, I do have scheduled spankings. The anticipation sometimes is worse than the actual spanking.

Wolf's Mate: Yes and no. As I still manage to get myself in lots of trouble, no. However, because of my variable work schedule, we sometimes do. These tend more toward play or stress relief sessions.

I agree the "knowing" ahead adds to the experience. We are lucky that it is just the two of us. Our "kids" have four feet.

Daisy: Yes, we do. Or rather, Davey does! Maintenance is every other day at present, except when my family is staying over. When we are chatting on the phone, especially about something on which we disagree, there will sometimes be an unscheduled spanking. This happens when I am pushing too far or forgetting my place or losing my temper, etc.

Bonnie: We have a regularly scheduled time every week. If we have scheduling conflicts, we find a different day and time. These spankings keep us connected and we try not to miss them. Beyond that, though, it's catch as catch can. Serendipitous sessions can be a lot of fun too.

Thank you all for joining us!

No comments :

Post a Comment