Sunday, December 21, 2008

Recap: MBS Sunday Brunch for Dec 21


Our topic this week was spanking-related plans or wishes for the holiday season. As you can see, MBS readers are filled with the holiday spirit!

Jean Marie: The reality of Christmas morning is always pretty special. In my dreams, it's phenomenal!

In reality, I always get at least one spanking-related gift each year. My stocking (hung on the fireplace mantle) is reserved for that. In the past, I've gotten a nice wooden hairbrush or tooled leather paddle in there. One year, my lover claimed that I was a bad girl and I got a switch. As soon as I pull the gift from my stocking, tradition dictates that I drop the seat of my flannel pajamas and bend over for a dose from the new implement. Oftentimes, this leads to hot sex in front of the roaring fire with my buns all toasty warm.

My dream is to go with my lover to one of those spanking parties like those Shadow Lane hosts several times a year. I'm painfully shy in front of strangers as a rule, but in my dreams my lover bares me and sensually spanks me. Then a long line of tops, men and women both, queue up to discipline my deserving derriere. I'm passed around and spanked repeatedly, by some sensually and by others severely. With some people, this evolves into sex-play. I know that the reality would pale in comparison to my fantasy, so I preserve the heat of it (and my dignity) by just keeping it as masturbation-fodder.

Jflame: In reality, I don't know, I'll leave that up to my Dom. But dreams are another story.

On Christmas Eve, it’s our tradition to open one present after we get home from the midnight carol service.

I shall open the present from my Dom and find a nice wooden paddle. Of course, I'll be all surprised and pout a little as he leads me over to the sofa where he stands me before the arm and pulls down my jeans. Yes, I'll struggle a little as he orders me to bend over the arm forcing him to give me a few warning swats before I comply grudgingly. Of course, he won't be thrilled with the fact that I went to church without any panties, so he'll have to teach me a lesson in propriety.

As the swats land on my upturned bottom, I will moan in pleasure. But as he notices this, he will inevitably endeavor to strengthen the impact that the paddle is having upon me.

As the blows get harder and harder, I get hotter and hotter and eventually he cannot help but to drop the paddle and take me long and hard as the snow continues to fall and Santa continues to deliver presents to all the good boys and girls.

In the morning, I shall receive a switch because I've been such a naughty girl this year.

Greenwoman: That was a l lovely story, Jay.

This year, I've no plans for spankings. Even if my husband and I were still together, its family time for us. We've always got kids around, so there's really no time for such play. For us, spanking time has always been non-holiday time.

But if I were to have a tradition, it would be a Christmas Eve one. I would like to get a spanking for being naughty through the year. Then, in order to make up for it all, I'd have to give some kind of “make me happy service.” I'm sure it would be the usual kind that all men want. All before I get a lovely Christmas Eve gift of something romantic that I'd adore and feel like a jubilant giddy school girl over.

Nice fantasy, eh? I'm hoping that some day such a thing will be a tradition in my home.

morningstar: Sir and I find the holiday season probably the hardest time of the year to find time for "us."

On Christmas Eve, the family gathers here for lunch and gifts. On Christmas Day, we usually go off to our youngest daughter's for the BIG feast. Then there is Sir's birthday on the 28th. This involves entertaining family and friends.

In between times, we tend to veg out and try and recharge our batteries.

This year, however, there is one planned event for "us." I have been on a shaving ban. Sir promised that Dec 25th (before the trip to daughter's), I will be shaved.

I purchased a couple of new "toys" for Sir. One is for Christmas morning (snuggled in bed with juice) and then one is more for His birthday. I guess I am hoping that Sir will find at least one evening or afternoon or a stolen hour somewhere to try them out.

I have my fingers crossed...

Ariana: Sadly, I'll be away from my honey this winter. Alas, the course of collegiate spanko love never did run smooth. I might go visit him for a weekend, but any sort of fooling around, let alone the loud (and giggly) kind, seems inappropriate under his parents' roof.

Fun, but inappropriate.

We do have a long weekend over Valentine's weekend, and I've been fantasizing about going to a B&B with sound-proof walls, lots of rope, and aloe...

Dragonmage: I have nothing spanking-related for luvbunny this year. Last year, I got her a brush (specifically, a paddle brush). ^_^

I did get her a special gift, though. It is a gift card for a half-hour massage. It's not a surprise, so it's OK that she will read this comment. LOL

Irelynn: I'm going to be home for two weeks over the holidays, so a spanking is not an option for me this year. Nor do I have a partner to give me a spanking. Maybe next year!

I did receive a rather lovely flogger from a good friend though. It’s just like I gave my blogging partner in crime a brilliant riding crop with an angel at the end. I got a similar crop for myself, only with a devil on the end. ;-) Kinky presents are always nice to give and get, because you know so much thought goes into choosing one that suits a person's wants and their character.

I'm thinking Greenwoman's ideas about Christmas Eve spankings (and other things!) are quite good! That's a tradition I would love to introduce some day!

Ronnie: We also find it hard to spank during the holiday season. This Christmas is no exception. We are going to a family pub in Wales, and it’s apparently haunted. It’s been in the village over 200 years.

Here is my wish:

Christmas Eve would be just the two of us. This may sound selfish at this time of year, but in all the years we have been together, we have only spent two Christmases with just the two of us. We would attend the Christmas Carol service and then return home. Under the tree with a glass of wine, mince pie, and music playing, we would just be close and please each other.

On Christmas Day, there would be a special present from me to P, given whilst we are still in bed. It will be one he can use on me, but I can't say what it is as P sometimes reads Bonnie's brunch. It would be accompanied with a cheeky note that P will have to act upon. This would leave me with a very, very sore bottom that will still be stinging while I am preparing the turkey and uncomfortable while sitting.

It’s nice to dream, but I will be looking forward to seeing the family.

Andrades: My husband and I don't usually buy each other gifts at Christmas. This year, I am not really sure what is going to happen. There are so many changes. I finally had "The Talk" with my husband. I showed him some of my posts, including my Dear Santa post. But that was just for fun. Did he take it seriously or for fun? I have no idea, and I am a little scared / excited about that. I am trying to let things unfold and let him find his way. I am already having trouble letting go of control and nothings happened yet, only a few threatening lighthearted conversations.

OH MY! What have I started? I will keep you posted. And Bonnie, I started my conversation with info about your blog. I sent him a link to one of your tutorials and he read them all in one night. Double OH MY. We shall see what happens on Christmas.

I’m pleased to be able to assist. I hope all your wishes will come true!

Todd and Suzy: We like to pick out something fun and kinky for Christmas as a way to celebrate the extra time the season allows us. Plus, it can get pretty stressful at this time of the year, and something fun to look forward to helps with that. Usually the gift can't make it under the tree... A couple of years ago, we picked out a paddle.

This year though, we're going with drop-seat pajamas for Suzy. If Santa can get it here in time, they'll go under the tree.

Pammie: Sadly, there are no spanking plans for me for Christmas – and most likely, no spanking gifts either.

Santa, all I want for Christmas is a spanker of my own – to have and to hold, and to bend over for.

Paul: I suspect that this is every Dom's dream for Christmas Eve. I have a favourite tawse, well used and stingy. It's about 10 PM. My brat wanders in wearing only one of my shirts. I've piled a stack of cushions in front of the fire.

I tell her to remove the shirt and lay over the cushions bottom up. I swing the tawse against her bottom, gradually increasing the heat. She ouches and hisses, but I know that she is enjoying it.
Midnight finds us entwined in a loving snuggle, both of us nicely warmed.

Anon: My girlfriend is far, far away this year and I am back home with the family. We will be doing our kinky Christmas late this year once we both get back into town. I've purchased something from Ian for her.

Lil Sam: I would like Santa to bring me or take me to a new partner as I have been alone now for two years and nine months. I would like a partner who is a patient teacher and I would be a willing student. I need a partner who is into giving spankings and teaching his lady about the kinky side of life.

Welcome, Lil Sam!

Olivia: I was thinking about what Shannee spoke of in terms of a Christmas Eve tradition. I started wishing away, and writing, and it lead to far too many words to write here. It turned in to a bit of a story over on my own blog.

Zille Defeu: We will be stuck at my parent’s house for Christmas. Any spankings that occur will have to be done very quietly, and I’m not generally known for being quiet. So if he does spank me, he has to gruffly order me not to make any noise, and I have to bed to stuff my face in a pillow! ;)

This year, there are no directly-related spanking gifts. When we have those, we open them at home before we leave (and of course, try them out!)

One of the best I’ve ever given him was a weighted bookmark that has the words, “Regard the weight of words rather than their number” (Cicero) stamped in the leather. I figured it applied not just to words, but to spanks, as well! It’s a good, if nasty, little spanking tool, and very portable. Yet, it is not obviously a spanking implement (except to spankos, who would never use it for anything else!)

But, happily, we will be home in time for New Year’s, and my perfect way to celebrate it would be for us to drink a lot of champagne (several bottles of our favorite brand have already been laid in!) and have sex and spankings all night long. How better to ring in the New Year?!

Daisy: We have never spent a Christmas together yet, and hopefully, this year will be the last time we are apart. I am hoping we will start some "traditions" next year to begin our lives together. Bright ideas are welcome...

I particularly liked the idea of dragging the mattress in and sleeping by the Christmas tree and having a whole lot of fun there. I read about this on Carly’s blog.

Dave: My wish is to simply meet that special someone who is into spanking. My lap is terribly empty at the moment.

K: Not only do we have Christmas, we have a birthday and an anniversary to celebrate this week. Since this is our first celebratory season as spankos, we're exchanging several naughty gifts and hoping for lots of opportunities to use them. Hubby's nearly finished making me a set of leather wrist and ankle cuffs with clips to attach them in various ways. He also has plans to make a leather paddle and a collar. I'm not sure what the collar means because he doesn't think of me as submissive, but he does know I'm his. I'm giving him a wooden hairbrush and a chamois that I'll make into a flogger afterwards. His gifts can't be opened in front of the teens, but mine can. Only the two of us will know what the gifts are really for and we'll share a naughty secret.

Hubby has vacation the next two weeks and the teens will be in and out with other relatives to visit. We're hoping for lots of lazy mornings and late nights after the baby is asleep to enjoy our new toys and each other.

Bonnie: We will have houseguests next weekend, but that won’t stop the spanko part of our celebration. We planned a very private party on the evening before our daughter (and her daughter!) arrive.

We generally exchange gifts that somehow relate to this interest of ours. These could be new implements, but they are just as likely to be sex toys, lotions, bondage equipment, or videos. I’ve tried giving Randy innocent-looking, but pervertable gifts during the family exchange, but he seems to always find a way to make it uncomfortable for me. So I’m not going to use that strategy this year.

I have something fun for him, but I can’t give it away just yet!

Wow, it’s going to be a great holiday! Thanks to everyone who contributed.

6 comments :

Unknown said...

Loved the blog this year.
Hope you have a very merry Christmas and happy New Year,
Best wishes,
Paolo

Brambleberry Blush said...

Bonnie~

It was fun reading all the responses to this post. All the best for a very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Carly

Anonymous said...

I should mention that, even though I didn't get anything spanking related for luvbunny this year, we brought home a lovely set of bamboo salad tools (like wooden spoons) from a gift exchange at a Christmas party with some vanilla friends.
Luvbunny spent the evening blushing furiously as they all tried to sort out why she wanted to trade them away so badly.
The spoon works *very* well as a paddle.

Hermione said...

Bonnie,

I've already published pictures of the pervertibles we will be having fun with, so all I will say here is Merry Christmas to you and your family, and to all MBS readers.

Hugs,
Hermione and Ron

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie, just wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas, keep up the great blog in 2009 :-)

Anonymous said...

I missed this, so I'll leave a wish for New Years' Eve instead :-)

My greatest dream (or call it fantasy, if you'd like) for New Years' Eve would be to be invited to a fancy dress party where I could wear a dress (I'm a boy/man), and have my girlfriend spank me into the new year.

Then again, given that I don't have a girlfriend, I'll probably spend the evening at a regular fancy dress party where I have to wear a suit instead, and see if there are any possible girlfriends in a pretty dress :-) Not too bad that either.

Happy new year to everybody!

Post a Comment