Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Recap: MBS Sunday Brunch for Nov 25


I'm sorry about the delay in posting this recap. All I can say is that things get mighty busy around here at this time of year.

Anyhow, our topic was multiple spankings in one day. Here are your insights and experiences.


Hermione: Alas, I've never had the pleasure. I think the second one would probably be very painful, though. If the first one had been interrupted, or just a taste of things to come, then the second would be a continuation.

Sherie: I have actually received multiple spankings in one day both in the party setting of TASSP and in private when spending the weekend with my favorite guy.

I can see where they might be given in a punishment type setting, but I've only had them in fun.

The one done in private was mainly done just to make sure the "burn" would last me longer because the weekend just seemed to be going by to quickly and I wanted something to last for a while.

I normally have a quick heal rate you might say. No matter how severe the spanking, I don't feel it for very long after unless it is a drawn out building session like this one. The benefit of multiple spankings in the day is that they didn't have to be overly severe. When applied layer over layer, they build a deep soreness that I just love because it helps the feeling hold on much longer than I am used to.

Haron: When I lived alone and got together with my spanko friends for a week or so at a time, we tried to cram in as much spanking as possible. This often turned into two elaborate roleplays a day, plus a minor spanking or two when we were out seeing sites. The pain and bruising didn't start to accumulate until much later in the week, but by day 4 or so, the spankings had to become a bit lighter.

These days, I quite often get two spankings a day, but not every day. Unless it's an extended session with multiple implements, the seconds spanking doesn't feel much different. I recover pretty fast.

When we get together with friends to play school, each student can potentially get into trouble at each of eight or so lessons, plus get detention. Cumulatively, you get sorer as the day progresses, but it's hardly above what a grown-up spanko can take!

Perverted But Friendly: A while back we invented a spanking game, I think we must have been bored! We have only played it once, but I have been “threatened” with it a few times since.

It is a game of chance. We randomly select an implement with a dice, then the number of swats with two dice. We repeat this process until all of the implements have been used. One spanking is delivered every hour on the hour throughout the day. This makes for a total of six spankings for the day.

I think we had hand, leather paddle, flogger, hairbrush, cane and nothing. Nothing means skip a turn. It’s funny how the number of swats seems to come out high with the nastier implements, but low with the softer toys.

The cane came first and miss a turn came second. I can't really remember the order of the rest, but the last spanking was with the hairbrush (which I hate the most) and getting seven swats. As it was the last turn, my partner really made it count.
What sounded like a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon turned into a bit of an ordeal. All told, I think we counted 32 swats, so it was not that harsh, but it's the drawn out and protracted process that makes it an ordeal. I hate to give in or use the safeword, so I just endured the whole thing. I did rather like the feeling at the end when it was all over. I survived!

Suzy (and Todd): Todd has spanked me more than once a few different times. Usually it happens when we're on vacation and have lots of time and privacy. Those are playful/erotic spankings though, so the first spanking didn't really affect the second one.

At the spanking party we attended, I did get spanked FIVE times in a single day. A couple of those were light spankings, but a few of them were hard. I didn't really feel too much difference though. That was probably because the spankers at the party were very kind about slow warm-ups. I think it would have been a much different story had the spanking been discipline. The later spanking would have hurt much more.

I did notice I was sore the next day though, which almost never happens when I'm just spanked once.

Anon: I experienced twelve in a day, on the hour every hour with a hairbrush on the bare to teach me to be more punctual. By mid-afternoon, I was glued to my watch, as the next re-heating of my poor bottom drew nearer. My timekeeping improved after that!

Paul: As Mel is not here to answer, so I'll draw on my memories.

Certainly Mel never received more than one punishment a day, and very rarely that.

However, Mel loved to go through life with a warm seat. There were the regular nightly good girl spankings. She said a warm butt was the best sleeping potion. Often, there would be a re-heat job in the morning if we had time. Occasionally at lunch time and often in the early evening, she just liked to be warm and know that her cheeks would be nicely flushed. The only full length spankings were the nightly ones.

It kept us surprisingly close.

Lori: Actually, I got two yesterday. Today is my birthday and since the kids were going to be gone last night, my husband decided to give me my birthday spanking. He was in a playful mood, so after the counting was done, he just continued. A couple hours later, he decided I needed another birthday spanking (like I said, he was in a playful mood). The initial couple swats of the second spanking did hurt more than they would have had I not gotten the hairbrush a few hours before but after about five swats, there was no difference. I'm sitting quite gently today though. What a nice birthday.

Frustrated Lurker: I feel I could really benefit from multiple spankings in the same day, or at least during the same 24 hour period. I have a tough butt and the only time a spanking really hurts is if I'm still feeling the last one. I'm afraid to tell my fiance this though. I'm too shy, and I also feel that asking to be spanked or critiquing kind of upsets the dynamic I need...

BB: I’ve gotten more then two in a 24 hour period. When S and I got together the first time, I got spanked for well over an hou, and then several other times that night and the next morning. All of them were fun playful spankings, but they all added up after awhile.

A different time, I got a punishment spanking that really hurt a lot. Then a couple hours later, I got a fun spanking. The fun spanking hurt more than it usually would have, but it still was fun.

S is kind and gentle, but firm when it’s a discipline spanking. But he is always very gentle afterwards, even though he still spanks for fun.

Lucy:Jekyll and I haven't seen each other in several months and I've earned a severe punishment spanking since I last saw him. When we see each other again, I will likely get my punishment spanking and erotic spanking in the same day. Jekyll doesn't like to spank me for long periods of time, so my punishment may be broken up into two sessions as well. I think that two spankings in one day will help me remember to not engage in certain behavior and will help make up for several months without spanking.

Ollie: As with one of the other posters, I once gave myself a series throughout the day.
I'd bought a bundle of 20 bamboo canes, and in an effort to see which would be the most effective, I sentenced myself to 12 with each, on the half hour.

As the other poster said, the effect was to leave one clock watching.

The bruising did last a while and I had to think up a feeble excuse for it when my wife saw the effects a few days later.

David: Lots of times I spank Mthc on the weekends throughout the day until it leads up to the grand one.

Jeana: Since we are both in grad school with full time jobs as well, most of our playtime is limited to the weekends. So yes, I have received more than one spanking in a day. They are all erotic, so it is not really a big deal. Plus, he doesn't normally spank as hard as I wish he did, so I am normally glad to do it again even if it is the same day.

Mary: Our limited time OFTEN leads to more than one spanking during the days we are together. Most often, it is a mixture of a punishment spanking and an erotic one. Occasionally, there are two punishment spankings, but generally only if there is more than one type of infraction that needs to be dealt with and he (and I) want the spankings to be separated for a purpose.

My bulleted thoughts on the topic are:
  • If the first was hard enough to cause bruising, the second one hurts A LOT more.
  • If there are no bruises, then the second is a wonderful reheating of the bottom and it feels like a good thing.
  • I am glad that I am not punished for the same thing repeatedly (Like every hour repeatedly for the same offense). I can see how it works - but I think I would be crushed. The best part about being spanked is the reassuring hugs and being told it is all over and I am a good girl now. Dragging it out like that would be emotionally difficult. I am glad that is not his usual style.
Oh and Paul, I have to agree with Mel that a warm bottom is a great sleeping potion (However, I have been spanked so hard that my tender bottom has awakened me a couple of times during the night, but I had pushed the limits to earn that one.)

There is one thing I especially love when my bottom is sore. I love it when he gives a little squeeze while giving a hug later in the day. I get butterflies every time!

Radha: We go through cycles of intensity. Some weekends or weeknights, there will be several spankings that get me all sweaty and panting. But then, we'll have a week or so with not so much as a goodnight pat. Multiple spankings lead to multiple highs. Life is good.

Cassie: I have often been spanked twice in a day and usually, it is very fun and playful. I am quite happy with that most of the time.

But I have had more that one serious spanking in a day too. Most of them were long ago, thank goodness! He was always so darn serious about that ladylike business! It did take me a while to get the hang of that (to his satisfaction!).

Daddy’s Girl: I have not been spanked twice in a day yet. However, I feel that may change in the near future as mine also is very serious about me being more ladylike. Since we don't get to see each other very often, I have a feeling twice in one day is coming soon.

Jean Marie: I work hard as a school teacher Monday through Friday so that I can kick my shoes off at my door on Friday afternoons (usually along with the rest of my clothes), and lounge and relax and play all weekend. I'm proud to say that I often get spanked in a sensual, playful way multiple times daily over the course of most weekends. These fun sessions are always followed by sex. My lover knows how to keep a smile on my face, by keeping my bottom in a constant state of warmed, tingling bliss and sexual arousal.

In my household, however, spankings are not just foreplay. Sometimes, I need to be punished for being a brat or a bitch or both. I'm not so pleased to have to confess that I've often needed to have the spanking of earlier in the day augmented by more serious chastisement later that same day.

Easily the worst and most memorable time was about a year ago, when K and I had been living together for a few months. The newness of the relationship was gone, and so, at a party, I welcomed the advances of a handsome man. I didn't let this stranger kiss me on the mouth, and I fended off his exploring hands, but just smiled at his overtures and enjoyed that his company was upsetting to my lover across the room. I saw this and perpetuated it, liking the fact that K could feel jealous.

It was a quiet car ride home. Once in our bedroom, in his softest voice, K told me to fetch my hairbrush. Instead of sprinting for it like a contrite little submissive, I sauntered, proclaiming by my actions and attitude that I had nothing to feel sorry about. In short order, K made my butt sorry. He whaled the tar out of me! It was by far the hardest, most painful paddling that I've ever received. I tried to blink back the tears. I tried to clinch my jaw to keep from crying out, all to no avail. When it was finally over, he stood me in the corner and left the room. I stayed there, but couldn't keep from rubbing the fire that still smoldered in my bottom, and didn't keep my nose pressed to the wall, preferring to look over my shoulder at the full-length mirror across the room reflecting the most magenta of moons. My flesh had never felt so hot to the touch. I couldn't keep my hands off my derriere, though one did stray occasionally to my erect nipples and clitoris.

K came back twenty minutes later, spanked my exposed buttocks hard several more times, reached around and between my legs to ascertain that I was as wet as my sex usually got after a pleasure-spanking, and finding that I was, bent me over and possessed my vagina from behind. I came repeatedly, but didn't feel satisfied. When his manhood was extracted, I proclaimed, "I didn't do anything wrong..."

"Then I haven't taken you to that place that you need to get to... yet," my lover replied. He got the cane out of our closet. I was made to kneel on the bed, my knees under me and my sore cheeks and anus thrust up vulnerably, my face buried in a pillow. I was told that I'd get twenty before he'd reassess how I was, and that I had to count all twenty aloud. I ended up getting twenty-three licks. They weren't the pink little welts of before; they were angry cuts that reached from hip to hip. K put an ice-pack on my welted, throbbing backside while he lectured.

"My love has conditions," he said. "While you're with me, I consider you mine. If you need to be reminded of that, I'll mark you, as I just did. I won't give you cause to be jealous, and you better not give me cause. Is that understood and agreeable?"

"Yes, sir."

We made love again, this time sweetly, passionately, looking into one another's eyes. And while my dominant softly snored I got up to stare at my vivid welts in the mirror most of the night, feeling complete, subdued, chastened, and loved.

Bonnie: I conceived this question one Saturday afternoon a few weeks ago after just such a session. Randy had worked over my seat quite thoroughly using a leather slapper. It felt warm and stingy and nice, just the way I like it. About an hour later though, he decided that I could benefit from a second dose (I wasn’t hinting, honest - He rarely even gets hints).

Randy proceeded to place me over his lap and cover the very same ground, this time applying the curved handled wooden hairbrush! Eeeyeow! From the first swat, the pain was considerably more intense than usual. By the time he finished, my bottom was very, very sore. Sitting was uncomfortable to say the least.

This pair of spankings did enormous good for my head, if perhaps not my rear. I could still feel a residual ache on Monday morning! That’s unusual for me. But I had a smile on my face and a skip in my step.

So, yes, I have received multiple spankings in one day on a number of occasions. I think the second one usually hurts more. I welcome this kind of treatment when the spankings are for therapeutic purposes. They can really help me to focus and put things back into perspective.

Thank you all for your contributions. Please stop back this weekend for another brunch with the spankos!

Keywords: , , , ,

No comments :

Post a Comment