Saturday, June 30, 2007

In With The New: Midsummer Night's Edition


It's a wondrous thing. As one old friend disappears, five new ones appear to take their place. So it is in the world of spanko blogging. There are so many talented bloggers writing about our favorite subject, it's all I can do not to fall hopelessly behind in my reading. Rather than feel guilty about my browsing deficiencies, I choose instead to share the wealth with you, my dear readers.

Here are eleven young blogs that I hope you will explore and enjoy. When you visit, I encourage you to not only read, but also to offer some support in the form of comments. It's difficult to start a new blog. In the beginning, it feels as though you're writing for no one. A few positive words at the right moment can make the difference between a successful blog and an abandoned effort.

Check these out!

Bare Bottom Spanking
Chloe Elise's Spanking Adventures
Confessions of a Spankee
Cookie's Spanking Stories
Deviations
Just Another Submissive
Master's Gift
My Journey into BDSM
Spanking Empire
Spanking Pics and Videos
Young Lady's Diary

     (If I've forgotten anyone, please tell me)

To these new bloggers, I bid you welcome. I look forward to watching your blogs grow and thrive.

Here are some suggestions I assembled as a guide to enhancing your blog. While it's certainly not the final word, I think you will find a number of useful tips.

My Blogging Smarts
More Blogging Smarts
My Blogging Smarts Again
My Blogging Smarts: Balance

I hope you find the spanko blogging experience as rewarding as I have!

Keywords: , , , ,

5 comments :

Lisa said...

Once again bonnie you support your fellow bloggers. I thank you for being such a big support in spanking blog community. I just wish I had more time to read. I will visit these new ones and give them support too.
THANK you
LISA

Anonymous said...

The time factor is definitely an issue. Maybe I can just quit work and stay at home and reading spanking blogs? Sure! That'll work.

x0xTamarax0x said...

Thank you so much for listing my blog! I've only been blogging for a short time but I already love it. I started peaking around at blogs, including yours, and I decided...wait a minute..maybe I have something to contribute. Anyway, thanks again.

curious_brat said...

Thank you for the kind words and warm welcome. Acceptance is such a wondrous thing.
~cheers~

Anonymous said...

Hey Bonnie! Deviations is just lil ole' me...Gina from angel.soulfully-spoken. :) I wanted a separate story blog. xx Thanks so much for the link! Gina

Post a Comment