I think Lisa's father knows.A few times when he was over for dinner she was being cheeking and I swatted her(not lightly).His reaction was an evil grin and chuckle.
Kay - I toss these questions out and I never quite know what reaction I will get. Sometimes the results are about what i would figure and other times I find myself surprised.
I'm glad you're finding my blogging smarts article helpful. I working on a fourth installment that should hopefully be posted in a couple of weeks.
Tigger - Thanks!
Anne Elizabeth - Thank you!
Paul - This hasn't been Blogger's best week. I'm glad you were able to vote and comment.
Maggie - Yes, as I said to Kay, I wasn't sure what kind of responses I would get for this poll.
• Yes, it’s true… • My husband SPANKS me! 🔥 • Bare bottom spankings hurt a lot • But I know I deserve every stinging swat • He makes our spanko fantasies come true • Bad girl behavior provokes harsh discipline • I receive frequent attitude adjustments 🍑 • We 🤍 formal corporal punishment rituals • I eagerly consent and willingly participate • His thick hardwood paddle reads "BONNIE" • It hangs on our wall as a constant reminder • When I am naughty, he swings that paddle • I assume my position facedown over his lap • I lift my skirt to expose my shapely target • He loves when I have marks from last time • He whacks my butt until it is red and sore! • The impact of wood against skin shocks me • When he is done, I am humble and contrite • I display my blazing backside in the corner • I blush with embarrassment at both ends • Videos memorialize my painful correction • I’ll feel a big ouch 💥 when I sit tomorrow • Aches fade, but our fond memories endure • Punishment spankings are my #1 turn-on • I love how we enjoy all of this fun together
7 comments :
Very interesting poll, Bonnie! Smart idea you had! I was excited to vote... funny,eh? hehe
Hugz,
Kay
PS I am taking your blog building advice slowly slowly... ;) Thanks!
Very cool poll!!
*hugs*
Tigger
Bonnie, blogger was acting up yesterday so I couldn't comment.
I voted, nice poll.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Neat poll, Bonnie. Interesting results!
My spanking activity is so seacrate, I don't even know about it. Shimon
I think Lisa's father knows.A few times when he was over for dinner she was being cheeking and I swatted her(not lightly).His reaction was an evil grin and chuckle.
Kay - I toss these questions out and I never quite know what reaction I will get. Sometimes the results are about what i would figure and other times I find myself surprised.
I'm glad you're finding my blogging smarts article helpful. I working on a fourth installment that should hopefully be posted in a couple of weeks.
Tigger - Thanks!
Anne Elizabeth - Thank you!
Paul - This hasn't been Blogger's best week. I'm glad you were able to vote and comment.
Maggie - Yes, as I said to Kay, I wasn't sure what kind of responses I would get for this poll.
Shimon - Now that's some secret!
Edward - A wise fellow I'm sure. LOL
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.