Thursday, September 29, 2022

Question From Wendy and Roz

Wendy and Roz asked about the twenty year old interview I posted last month. Specifically, they wondered which of my answers have changed during the intervening years. Let’s explore some of those answers.

Q5: Do you have a favorite implement?

Back when, I discussed a certain bottom scorching solid wood hairbrush. My answer today would be our roundish brown leather paddle. We use it a lot and it never disappoints. I love how it feels – warm and stinging.

But what I love best of all is how it looks. The center of the striking surface is conspicuously lighter in color reflecting years of faithful service. Anyone who sees this paddle will immediately recognize it as not just a spanking paddle, but a paddle that is actually used for spankings.

Q6: Do you have a least favorite implement?

In my early 2000s response, I expressed a strong dislike for canes because of the possibility of skin breaks. After watching those brutal Eastern European spanking videos, I was quite certain that the cane was a hard limit for me.

Thanks to discussions with my British friends, I slowly came around to accept that the cane was no more dangerous than the implements we were already using. We started with a short, light cane that brought forth a lovely sting. A few years ago, we took the plunge and bought a real punishment cane. It lives up to its name, but without any permanent skin damage.

Q12: Do you feel embarrassed about being spanked?

I think my original response was pretty good. I talked about how I wasn’t embarrassed because spanking is another way that Randy and I share our love. Today, I might take it a step further. I am proud to be a lifelong spanko. It’s an integral part of my identity and the cornerstone of our relationship. So the answer is the same, just a little more emphatic today.

Q16: What kinds of spanking rituals do you enjoy?

My original answer was fine, but there’s so much more. I documented my contemporary thoughts here and here.

Q20: Do you think that you and Randy will still be spanking when you’re senior citizens?

That’s a big 10-4, good buddy.

3 comments :

Roz said...

Thanks for sharing this Bonnie, it's interesting how our perspective changes over time and what answers would change and what stays the same.

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

For the last question, I say you're never too old for a good spanking!

Hugs,
Hermione

Bonnie said...

Roz - I was surprised by how few answers have changed significantly. I imagine if I has answered these questions in the 1980s instead of the early 2000s, there would be a lot more differences. By the time I completed this questionnaire, I had been interacting with other spankos on the internet for several years. In the process, I learned a lot and that knowledge still benefits us today.

Hermione - I hope to test that theory.

Post a Comment