Monday, August 08, 2022

Top Ten: Reasons Why Bare Bottom Spankings are Best

Whether you pull 'em down or lift 'em up, spankings on your bare bottom are simply more effective. Here are ten reasons why this fact is undeniable:
  1. Unveiling - Exposing a naughty bottom as a prelude to a spanking is a wonderful ritual in its own right and has many permutations.

  2. Warmth - The glowing heat generated during a vigorous spanking session flows from the spankee's bottom back to the spanker thus rewarding his efforts.

  3. Exposure - The surrender of clothing represents a loss of protection, both literal and emotional. The spankee becomes more vulnerable and available to receive the lessons that follow.

  4. Access - The absence of fabric begins the preparation for the celebration that follows the spanking.

  5. Sounds - How can you not love the unmistakable thwack of skin slapping against skin, the crack of a landing hairbrush, or the whispered whimpers of the punished one?

  6. Intimacy - Skin to skin contact builds closeness and connection.

  7. Bounce - Spankers love to watch a round bottom compress with each strike and then snap back again and again

  8. Colors - Pink, red, dark red, and more. The changing hues indicate a message delivered.

  9. Monitoring - How better to watch for excessive damage than up close and personal?

  10. Ouch - Of course spankings hurt. They always hurt and they are supposed to hurt. And a spanking with zero coverage just hurts more.
A couple years ago, Randy decided that I should start wearing thong-stype panties everyday, not just when spankings were planned. Now when he lifts my skirt, every spanking is a bare bottom spanking. Once I found a comfortable style, I've come to love this arrangement as much as he does.

6 comments :

Roz said...

There is nothing like a bare bottom spanking. All spot on reasons

Hugs
Roz

Bernie said...

I might have had covered spankings in the distant past. I can't imagine anything but bare bottomed ones, now. Thanks, Bonnie, for reminding us of all the benefits.

Bonnie said...

Roz - Yep, nothing better!

Bernie - Randy likes the multi-step unveiling sometimes, but it always ends the same way. :)

Hermione said...

That's quite a comprehensive list!

I've never been able to wear thongs comfortably, but I might try the one you linked to.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Having your bottom bared by your wife you feel like a little boy who has been naughty. My wife scolds me while pulling down my pants and underpants and I stand there until the scolding is done. Facing the wall afterwards just brings home the point that my wife as she states is also my Mommy, and Mommy wants to enjoy seeing my spanked bottom. Jack

Bonnie said...

Hermione - Thanks. I actually discovered Third Love when a friend recommended their bras, which I love. They are expensive, but worth it. I decided to try their stretch thongs and found a style in which I can live my life with no tugging or repositioning.

Jack - It's all part of the experience.

Post a Comment