Saturday, December 11, 2021

Bonnie's Letters


Hey everyone! Another holiday season is upon us.

Last post, I demonstrated my amateur photoediting skills. Today, I will show that I am equally unqualified to practice psychology.

My correspondence is generally pretty tame when compared with our friend Erica. But I get a few screwballs too. Here are two that are sufficiently strange to merit their own post.

"I long to stare deeply into your eyes and just read the exciting life you have lived."

First, why must you stare at me, you weird person? It's a longing you say?

If I write my life story, it won't fit on my corneas. And if you think you're going to see into my soul, that's not where I keep it.

Next up, you talk about my life in the past tense. Not cool.

Finally, you assume my life is exciting. That's debatable. I'm a woman, wife, mother, grandmother, writer, and teacher. My husband and I have a lot of fun together and I write about some of it here, but we are otherwise unremarkable.

As you see, this is a really odd message. I wonder about the frame of mind of the man who sent it. He doesn't want to read what I've written about my life, or maybe he has and wants more. Maybe he thinks I have some deep secret that only he can discern through ophthalmic examination. My eye doctor never mentioned anything unusual, but who knows?

Then we have this less cerebral question from a different reader:

Ever been spanked real hard in a pink tootoo?

A pink tutu? Uh, not that I recall. But I take it you might like to see that. And not just any old everyday spanking, but a real hard one.

So what's this all about? Does he think that I will feel humiliated by having to wear a tutu? Nah, I like ballerinas. Does he like imagining the visual of me being spanked with my little pink frilly skirt lifted?

Or maybe he's just a wanker who gets his jollies from sending goofy messages to women?

14 comments :

Roz said...

Hi Bonnie,

Strange letters indeed, and very bold! The mind boggles, love your responses!

Hugs
Roz

Fondles said...

goodness. I'm glad i don't get weird letters like that! That pink tutu was pretty specific. I bet it's a fantasy of his.

morningstar said...

mmmmmm I have a black tutu wanna borrow it?? (cheeky grin)

I am glad you get the weirdo comments/emails cause I don't think I'd have the patience to handle them

Bonnie said...

Roz - I don't get as much strange correspondence as I did in the past, but every once in a while...

Fondles - Yes, some of these people do have very specific interests. You may be right. Perhaps he was attracted to (or scared by) the Sugar Plum Fairy in his younger years.

MS - Randy read this post, as he does occasionally, and remarked, "You know, that might be fun." So I guess it's a possibility. He doesn't hesitate to walk into any store and buy clothing items for me to wear during a spanking.

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

I think that I am going to add "Getting spanked in a pink tutu" to my bucket list now :)

Prefectdt

Erica Scott said...

Oh, FFS. That's just tootoo ridiculous!

SpanFake said...

Hello?

SpanFake said...

Bonnie, lol as it turns out I have my own spanking fakes blog that I just started. Would love for you and Caleb and your fans to check it out. Also would love your opinion of it. Your fake is pretty good btw. Disclaimer: Since the pics I post are fakes, I hide the girls faces in situations where you'd be able to see their whole face. I dont wanna cause any embarassment for anyone

SpanFake said...

Btw its spankfakes.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, well if not a pink tootoo, have you ever been spanked in a pink alsoalso?

I truly enjoyed the sarcasm in your assessment of the first letter particularly.

Bonnie said...

Prefectdt - Enjoy!

Erica - I always say that I could never dream up anything as kooky as what people write in messages.

SF - Thank you. I'll check it out!

KD - Thanks. My husband is interested in that double also. He wants to know where to buy one. :)

Anonymous said...

Bonnie: Tell your husband to try Google-ing "dance attire for ballerinas who can't spell". ;-)

SpanFake said...

Im curious as to what you ended up thinking of my blog. I am also wondering if you'd be willing to let your fans know that I do offer a sevice where I will digitally spank a woman for $5-$10. If someone sends me a pic, I'll create the fake. And I work on a satisfaction only basis. So a person does not have to pay me unless they're satisfied with the picture I return to them

Bonnie said...

KD - He really likes this whole tutu idea. I think he just might pursue it.

SF - I think the redness in your edited photos could benefit from additional definition. By that, I mean that every portion of the spankee's bottom does not receive equal attention and will not show equal marking. I suggest that you experiment with multiple shades of red. Seldom is a spanked bottom all one color.

Imagine a topographic map of a woman lying on her stomach. The highest areas, usually the lower center of each cheek, will be those hit hardest and most frequently. Other areas, such as the outer hips, are normally avoided because of the danger of breaking a hip.

Spanking marks are rarely symmetrical. A right handed spanker will create a pattern that is different than a lefty. In general, the cheek that is further from the spanker will receive a wider swing and harder swats.

The green links to the right of this post contain many thousands of images of sore, spanked bottoms. Let these serve as your models. If you can replicate those, you will have more realistic fakes.

As far as notifying my readership about your service, I believe you just did!

Post a Comment