Friday, February 19, 2021

A Chat with Randy

We recorded this discussion a few weeks ago. I finally found some time to transcribe and edit.

My husband Randy finds this blog a source of amusement, if he reads it at all. Periodically, when I am searching for material to post, I coax him into contributing. He believes he already does plenty by delivering lots of spankings about which I can write. Anyhow, I convinced him to talk on the record about a topic of my choosing.

This conversation was lightly edited for clarity, brevity, and continuity.

B: My readers regularly hear the many reasons why I love to be spanked. Today’s question is what’s in it for you? What makes you so dedicated to our percussive pastime?

R: You mean besides getting to shtup you afterward?

B: No, that definitely counts. In fact, we’ll call it number one.

R: OK, I love the feel of your butt. That protruding double spherical shape… The flare of your hips… Smooth skin… That undulating bounce… Warm to the touch. I think this talk would go faster if you got over my lap.

B: That’s two. Let’s please press on.

R: (pondering) What do *I* get? I get to keep and actually use this incredible collection of punishment toys.

B: Three. Thank you.

R: I love the look of pure bliss, adoration, exhaustion, and desire on your face right after I finish paddling your butt. That’s something that cannot be purchased for any amount of money.

B: Good one. Four.

R: Can I be done?

B: That’s my line. No. Let’s continue.

R: Well, I know you love it more than just about anything.

B: Can you restate that in terms of your own feelings?

R: All right. It’s satisfying to me to help you live your dreams and fantasies. I know exactly how to handle a naughty girl.

B: That’s great. Five. What about your own dreams and fantasies?

R: Right. When I was a teen, I wanted nothing more than to spank an attractive woman with a big bottom built for this sort of fun. I thought I was weird and told no one. But that attractive woman turned out to be real and you were more into it to I could have ever imagined.

B: Six. What else?

R: I think the physical intimacy makes us feel closer.

B: Yes, seven. That’s one of my favorites too.

R: I don’t know if I have any more. What am I forgetting?

B: How about the feeling of dominance?

R: Yeah, that’s important. I like telling you to bend over and then you do it.

B: Eight. Can we get to ten?

R: Sheesh. OK, how about getting you to dress up in hot outfits and show off for me before I spank you. That inspires me.

B: Yes indeed. Nine.

R: Here’s ten. I love to capture all of those magic moments in audio, video, and photographs. I get great satisfaction from our “greatest hits” collection. In a way, those marvelous spanking sessions never truly end because in my mind, you’re still up there in the corner of our bedroom with pants down and hands on head showing off your magnificent, freshly punished cheeks.

B: That’s a fine list. I can use this. I know we said we were going to stop at ten, but I think there might be one more. What about your love of spontaneity and the element of surprise?

R: Oh yeah. That’s a great one. Could you hand me that paddle?

At this stage, there was little point in trying to steer the conversation back to the question at hand. So that's all there is.

7 comments :

Windy said...

Bonnie,
Adorable! I loved this interview. Made me grin. Some of your husband's answers were things my husband just said in our latest naked butt "get together." Thanks for sharing a little glimpse of the "why" you do what you do. Hope the interview was worth the paddling at the end! :) Windy

Fondles said...

I love it! And I liked the ending especially!

Roz said...

This was fun to read Bonnie, I loved the ending too lol. That's a great list :)

Hugs
Roz

morningstar said...

I particularly liked the answer about giving you dreams and helping you live your fantasies... that's something that Sir Steve has said to me when I ask him WHY? he enjoys spanking me...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this lil interview... it's good to get to know you better (grinning) you and Randy!!!

Hermione said...

What a fine interview. That conversation was an excellent idea for a post.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

I loved this post also and hearing Randy's answers was wonderful. I hope Hermione does do a post similar to this.

All My Best,
Liza

Bonnie said...

Windy - It was so worth it!

Fondles - Thanks. This was a fun exercise.

Roz - I liked it too. I got a post and a spanking!

MS - The answers to the why questions are important to me. We each need to understand the other's headspace in order to find mutual satisfaction.

Hermione - Yes, it's been a long time since readers heard from Randy. This formula seemed to work well.

Liza - It's fun to hear from the other side periodically. I think I know what he's thinking, but sometimes I'm surprised. :)

Post a Comment