Sunday, February 14, 2021

A What Crack?

My husband gets inspired from time to time. His most recent brainwave involves something called “butt crack leggings.” Yes, it's a real phenomenon. I checked it out. As the name rather crudely describes, these are ultra-tight leggings that are designed to very closely conform to the wearer's posterior curves. As you can see in the photograph (not me), it's the closest thing to being nude while still technically wearing pants. Think of it like body paint that's easier to remove.

This was a few weeks ago. Always up for a good experiment, I ordered a couple of pairs. They weren't that easy to find because several popular styles seemed to be sold out. So I was riding a fad. I wasn't sure what to expect.

On Thursday, my package was delivered. I didn't tell Randy that I ordered the leggings we discussed, but I think he hoped that I might. I was curious to see his reaction. He very enthusiastically approves of my wearing familiar, non-BC leggings. I was hopeful he would appreciate these as well.

I collected the package from the front porch when it arrived and stashed it for later. Later came after work. I put on a red and white pair under my long skirt and then visited Randy while he was at his desk and finishing up for the day. I rubbed his shoulders and kissed his face to get his attention. He spun around and stood up. He embraced me firmly and we kissed. His hand wandered, as it often does, to caress my bottom through my skirt. He immediately recognized a different tactile sensation and lifted my hem to investigate.

“Wow” he exclaimed as his inquisitive fingers explored my accentuated crevice. My man was impressed and pleased. Spankings ensued. Two that evening alone! Wow indeed. I wore the second pair of new leggings for our scheduled Friday night festivities, and they livened up our session once again.

I can endorse this new style based upon Randy’s reaction alone. Beyond that important consideration, they were stretchy and comfortable. Some of the reviews discussed tears in the fabric, but I have not seen that problem yet.

So would I leave the house wearing butt crack leggings? No, unless they were concealed beneath a skirt or tunic. There are some things that are just for Randy and me and these leggings have achieved a high position on that list.

We’ll call this experiment a success.

11 comments :

Roz said...

Hi Bonnie, sounds like you both had lots of fun. A successful experiment indeed. I don't think I would wear them in public either, unless under a skirt or long top/tunic as you said. Then again, the mind boggles at some sights you see on the street lol

Hugs
Roz

Rich Person said...

It stimulates the imagination. Now, of course, we will believe that all women on the street secretly have these leggings on beneath their modest outer clothing.

Did the material you got match the picture? It looks pretty fluffy and thick. Presumably they make them in a sheer nylon, or something else more suitable to spanking.

Hermione said...

I've never heard of those but I'll bet if I go to Walmart I will see a few pairs on display. And there might be some on the shelves too.

Hugs,
Hermione

Fondles said...

Oh too funny Hermione!

I've not heard of this either but I'll go and have a look as I'm curious now!

I'm glad this experiment was a success!! (I too wouldn't wear this out of the house without some sort of top or tunic covering the BC!)

Minielle Labraun said...

Sounds like great fun Bonnie! I’m thinking of buying some with this delightful recommendation! Just like you they’d be hidden under a long tunic or dress... :)

Bonnie said...

Roz - Yes, my hopes were fulfilled. Some of the experiments that hatch in Randy's mind turn out better than others. This was a good one.

Before the pandemic, I had cause to spend time at a local college. The young women who wore leggings far outnumbered those in jeans. Some may have been the BC style. I don't recall seeing that, or maybe I just didn't have a name for it yet. Almost any leggings can be pretty revealing for a public setting. Unless one is into that...

RP - You are entitled to believe as you like.

No, these leggings are not fluffy and thick at all. The material is thin, stretchy, and form fitting. Mine are made from polyester and spandex. I don't know about sheer material, but some styles, like the example above, have vents in the hips or legs. As for suitability for spanking, I can report that there's no issue at all.

Hermione - I have no doubt! :)

Fondles - Yes, this was definitely fun.

Minielle - I hope you enjoy your new leggings! Mine are really comfy.

Erica Scott said...

I have never heard of these either! I'm amazed to hear that they are comfortable; it seems they would feel like a permanent wedgie! And I guess a thong is the only kind of underwear you can wear under them, no? I love leggings...

Bonnie said...

Erica - If you're already wearing a thong, which as you note is pretty much mandatory, the sensation isn't much different. I don't know whether I will buy more of this style, but I've come to love leggings as well.

Rich Person said...

Thank you for permission. I imagine women are all wearing these, if they aren't commando.

ronnie said...

A successful experiment. I had never heard of these either. They look uncomfortable to me.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Bonnie said...

RP - I am pleased to assist.

Ronnie - I tried leggings a couple of years ago at the insistence of our gen Z granddaughter. I love them! They are so comfortable. It's like a gentle all day hug. This new variety is clearly not for everyone, but I suggest they have their uses. :)

Post a Comment