• You read that right… • My husband SPANKS me! • Bare bottom spankings really hurt • But I truly deserve every stinging whack • Corporal punishment is my love language • He paddles me for my bad girl misbehavior • Painful consequences sustain my passion • We’ve had a date every Friday for decades • His thick hardwood paddle reads "BONNIE" • It hangs on our wall as a constant reminder • I love how he says, “Now I must spank you” • I eagerly consent and willingly participate • I lift my skirt + position myself over his lap • He grabs the T of my thong to restrain me • His paddle strikes my skin dozens of times! • I feel shock, shame, thrill, panic, arousal • He swats my butt until it’s red and sore π • Afterward, I am deeply humbled + contrite • I display my blazing bottom in the corner • I blush with embarrassment at both ends • Videos archive every part of my discipline • Sitting is a big ouchπ₯ for me the next day • Punishment spankings are my #1 turn-on • I aim to educate, entertain, and inspire • MBS presents 122 of my spanking tales ⬇️
9 comments :
LoL Bonnie, really?? Love it
Hugs
Roz
Darn it that's hilarious. I'm thinking it should come in bumble bee stripes!
Your post title totally cracked me up!
That's funny. Thanks.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
Hahahaha... can I borrow that next time I'm going to get a spanking? Amy
Lol! I’ve been thinking about a bean bag.... not attached to my a$$.... however! Maybe I’ll rethink... lol!
Roz - Yes, apparently this is a thing.
Fondles - Maybe with an optional stinger? :)
Dan - Sometimes the gags write themselves.
Ronnie - Isn't it silly?
Amy - Sure, but I doubt Eric will fall for it.
Minielle - This seems like a solution searching for a problem, but what do I know?
LOL!!! I wonder how heavy it is. I don't think I would be able to get up if I sat down.
Liza
Very practical!
Hugs,
Hermione
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.