Saturday, December 26, 2020

Gifts that Keep on Giving: Christmas 2020 Edition

I hope you are all doing well, staying warm, and most of all, staying safe and healthy. We’re fine over here, though feeling a bit caged and missing people at this stage.

I’d like to share a bit of our holiday celebration. I recognize that it’s rude and wrong to buy presents for others that are really for yourself, but both Randy and I managed to do exactly that. He bought me ten (ten!) matching bra and thong sets. They are all different brands, patterns, colors, and styles. He has always taken a keen interest in what I’m wearing underneath and I already own more panties than any one person will ever need. But these sets are really nice. They are attractive and seem to be well made. The candy stripe set that I have on now is comfortable as well. As every woman knows, fitting bras is always tricky, especially when selected sight unseen by a non-bra wearing person over the internet. But so far so good. Randy wants me to wear these every day.

My stylish new lingerie has already inspired two serious spankings and a photo session. The weekend forecast calls for more of the same. Which brings us to my present for Randy.

We don’t have as many paddles as I have panties, but there are far more than any spanko couple should need. Nevertheless, I sought to fill a gap in our arsenal. I ordered a small, clear, rigid, half-inch Jokari-shaped lexan paddle from Etsy. It’s the perfect size for OTK spankings. Having sampled it twice now, I can attest that it will be quite suitable for punishment type spankings. If the whole purpose is a red and really sore bottom, this is a very efficient paddle. It lacks some of the thud of a heavier wooden implement, but more than makes up for it with a stinging heat that grows with each mounting swat. I felt contrite and I hadn’t even done anything wrong. Needless to say, Randy was delighted that I would choose such a practical gift.

So that’s our holiday report. It was a fine end to a lousy year.

Be well, my friends!

11 comments :

Anonymous said...

/2" thick is serious stuff! We have 1/4" and 3/8" lexan paddles and the sting from the 3/8" on is quite substantial. Enjoy.

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

Lexan! Buying that yourself is real masochism :)

Prefectdt

Roz said...

Hi Bonnie, sounds like perfect gifts to me:) lexan though? I haven't actually tried it but ouch!

Hugs
Roz

Bob S said...

Merry Christmas. I am glad this unusual Christmas worked out for you.

Fondles said...

That's a lot of underwear! I'm sure you'll enjoy wearing them and I'm double sure Randy will make for a most appreciative audience.

Enjoy the new toys! LOL

Michael M said...

Very ouchy. We have a lexan cane which is a dream.

Minielle Labraun said...

I’m sure you will continue to enjoy your gifts! ;)

Bonnie said...

Anon - Substantial is a very accurate assessment. What I am enjoying this morning is a relentless residual soreness.

Prefectdt - Yes, perhaps. I think it's a bit like ordering a large meal because it looks delicious and then discovering that it's far too much to actually consume. The punishment for my overreach will be years of painful spankings. So far, the new paddle is making quite the impression, both figuratively and literally.

Roz - Yes, ouch is the applicable term here. And that sensation persists for longer than expected.

Bob - Thank you. A belated Merry Christmas to you too!

Fondles - I told him I only wear one at a time! And it's not as though I was in danger of running out. He has been very appreciative of both his gift and mine (rubs sore spots and smiles).

Michael - The reputation is well earned.

Minielle - I'm sure you are correct. :)

Hermione said...

Lexan is not my idea of a good time, as I have learned from bitter experience.

Merry Christmas to you and Randy!

Hugs,
Hermione

Rich Person said...

It sounds like Randy got all the gifts he wanted. Hope that makes for a swell 2021. Happy New Year, Bonnie!

Bonnie said...

Hermione - It's not a purely recreational implement to be sure. May your holidays be bright!

RP - I think I could make the same claim. Either way, it's all good. Happy New Year!

Post a Comment