Sunday, April 26, 2020

Keyword Chaos: Sheltered Spring Edition

These are search terms that people used to find this blog:
  • "anal retread" – I do not want to know

  • "anticipating a spanking" – It's good to have plans

  • "asking for a spanking story" – Please write me another one with a dragon this time

  • "attitude adjuster paddle" – I had one of those broken on me

  • "bat lady sunday brunch" – Who knew Batgirl could cook?

  • "big old ass" – Who you calling old?

  • "blistering spanking" – Blisters are definitely overrated

  • "booty diaries" – If those cheeks could talk

  • "bratting" – Moi? Never

  • "carly simon spanking" – Yes, she's one of us

  • "cheerleader paddling" – They just never learn

  • "convelsing" – It's a dessert made with covfefe

  • "cornertime generator" – We can still spank if the lights go out

  • "counting spanks" – Spankers and spankees use different number systems

  • "diy spanking machine" – Hazard of dating an inventor

  • "doggy style and spanking" – Let's put the pooch in the guest room until we're done

  • "dr don spankologist" – I'd love to see that on a framed certificate

  • "embarrassing spanking story" – 43 misspellings and the grammar is atrocious

  • "erica scott spanked" – I wish her happy times as well

  • "girls wearing thongs backwards" – It's easy. The skinny part goes in the back

  • "greased butt" – It's not hard to imagine what comes next

  • "handprints spanking" – Great for pictures, but soon obscured in any real spanking

  • "how many spanks should i get" – You should be spanked until the spanker is satisfied

  • "how to spank girlfriend" – Slap her on the butt a bunch of times

  • "humiliating punishment" – Getting spanked with a cod

  • "i like being spanked" – Small world. Me too!

  • "insert my plug" – No, thank you, that's not the kind of thing we share

  • "kama sutra spanking" – I must have missed that part

  • "kinky no nawa" – I have no idea what this means

  • "kinkyness test" – I got an A!

  • "lost bet spanking" – Do I have to win or lose to get that spanking?

  • "maintenance spanking stories" – The building superintendent had this thick toolbelt…

  • "mbs horsing around" – We have lot of fun here

  • "millennia rump" – It's not just generational or the rump of the century

  • "mixed bag of spankings" – So what other toys are in there?

  • "most embarrassing spanking" – No, I will not dress as an Oompa Loompa

  • "most painful spanking implement" – The one in his hand

  • "naked birthday spanking" – Let's party!

  • "oldfashiongirlspanking" – Veronica, we love you

  • "pantied and spanked" – So if getting pantsed means to lose your pants, does being pantied mean the same thing?

  • "princess kelley spanking" – Yes, I believe she's still spanking

  • "professional spankee" – I'm more of an experienced amateur

  • "punishment and consequences" – I like to inspect the consequences in the bathroom mirror

  • "reasons to spank your girlfriend" – (1) She wants you to

  • "restrained spanking" – No need to hold back, just have at it

  • "reubanesque" – Nah, I just have a big butt

  • "royal hiney" – It can be a pain

  • "sandpaper spanking" – Works best when you use it on a paddle

  • "scottish spanking" – Maybe we need to order a tawse

  • "self spanking assignment" – Write a five page essay describing how your bottom felt

  • "sex after spanking" – Just like chocolate and peanut butter

  • "soc.sexuality.spanking" – Ah, the good old days

  • "sorted spanking specs" – Request for Proposal

  • "spank bubble butt" – It's a jacuzzi, there are supposed to be bubbles

  • "spank girlfriend" – It turns out that girlfriends are good for lots of other things as well

  • "spankbrogs" – The dictionary says brog means to prod with a pointed instrument

  • "spanked in girdle" – If my bottom swells, I'll never it off

  • "spanking bonanza" – Why, Hoss, that's a really big belt

  • "spanking booth" – Where do I volunteer?

  • "spanking competition" – On your marks…

  • "spanking cowboys" – They can lift my gingham dress anytime

  • "spanking diagram" – You're making this way too complicated

  • "spanking first" – Fooling around after

  • "spanking for fun" – And great fun it is

  • "spanking hose" – That damn thing leaves nasty marks

  • "spanking miss" – Big swing, strike one!

  • "spanking on tv" – We discovered that it won't support my weight

  • "spanking positions" – I recommend skipping the Arching Pterodactyl

  • "spanking sit spot" – I love those little reminders every time I sit down

  • "spanking tales and toons" – What's most remarkable about pretend spankings is that they don't hurt

  • "spanking therapy stories" – Then this big man comes in with a white coat

  • "spanking tunes" – Hanky Panky by Madonna

  • "spanking works better on a bare ass" – Depends upon who is defining "better"

  • "spankomatic" – Have you got another quarter?

  • "spankong stories" – The first paddle-shaped chew toys for dogs

  • "spankophilia" – That's why we're here

  • "spankopoly" – Go to the corner, go directly to the corner…

  • "straddle spanking" – Beware the double hairbrush drumroll

  • "summer spanking" – Ah, memories of warm sun, cool drinks, and discarded bikini bottoms

  • "swat man what's my safe word" – What's the frequency, Kenneth?

  • "the feel of a paddle" – Starts out cool and smooth, ends up hot and prickly

  • "true human spanking stories" – As opposed to what, robots?

  • "unscramble brunchi" – But we just had breakfast

  • "vermont country store bath brush" – Pure pain in a vanilla package

  • "waiting for a spanking" – I've learned that a stage yawn is inappropriate in this situation

  • "what happens to naughty girls" – I think you just want me to say it again

  • "wire hanger spanking" – Screw Joan Crawford

Stay home and stay safe, dear friends!

5 comments :

morningstar said...

LOL
smart answers Bonnie :)

Erica Scott said...

I love these! "Spanked on TV" and your answer made me laugh out loud. (And how the hell did I get in there??)

Roz said...

LoL Bonnie, love your replies!

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

"convelsing" is my favourite! It's amazing how people find you n matter what they type in. Google is so clever!

Hugs,
Hermione

Bonnie said...

MS - Thanks!

Erica - I can't take credit for that gag. Randy blurted it out and we both laughed. It's a funny visual. As for your name, it's there is the search results pretty much every time. I just wanted to give you a wave.

Roz - Thank you!

Hermione - That is the crazy part of this game. There are always queries that make no sense at all. We are left to guess what the reader might have been expecting to find. Some of the punch lines write themselves.

Post a Comment