Sunday, May 10, 2020

Lori’s Story

Hi friends! Happy Mothers Day!

I was sitting around yesterday moping because I cannot hug our daughter and granddaughter on Mothers Day. Then I received an email from a new friend named Lori. She is a reader of the blog and we have been corresponding for the past few weeks. She agreed to allow me to share her story.

When I first heard from Lori, she was a new mom who was eager to resume the sex life she enjoyed with her husband, but with one twist. She had been reading spanking blogs and watching videos. She dreamed of adding this element to their relationship.

Like many of us, Lori has fantasized about being spanked since early childhood. Her husband has always been sexually creative, so she figured he might embrace the opportunity. He already playfully swatted her bottom during lovemaking. And yet, Lori felt hesitant to share this one special darkest, most deeply hidden secret, even with her lover and closest confidant. She feared that he might reject her request, or worse yet, ridicule her or question her sanity. And after all this, what if she doesn’t even like spankings?

This was the scenario that Lori outlined in her first message. She sought my advice and, I think, my assurance. I couldn’t predict how her husband might respond, but I do know a bit about the spanko mind. If she is anything like me, this desire will continue to torment her until she finds her answer. I told her this and pointed her to some of my Spanking 101 tutorials. I also shared that I have never met anyone who obsessed about spankings from a young age and then disliked being spanked as an adult. The reality of being spanked is often different from what one’s imagination might conjure (it always hurts more), but experiencing a genuine spanking for the first time is typically a revelation for a previously silent spanko. The way she described her desires in detail told me that this was not a passing thought.

“I would like to be sent, well punished, to stand in the corner with my red hurting bottom on full display.”

In her next message, Lori shared her progress. She had convinced herself that she wanted to share her secret with her husband, and yet she hesitated. What if this odd obsession ruined their relationship? I know of marriages that failed because the partners couldn’t agree about spanking. So it’s a possibility. But if Lori never finds out, she will regret not trying. And if her husband rejects the concept, it may be possible to back away and keep the relationship intact.

Lori’s third message expressed her mustered courage to start the conversation. As I suggested, she planned to raise the subject while they snuggle in bed warm and happy after sex. Spanking could be a fun addition to their romantic adventures. If he reacted negatively, she would quickly drop the subject, at least for the time being. I endorsed her plan and wished her well.

In her latest message that arrived yesterday, Lori thanked me for the encouragement and asked where she could buy a paddle. Her husband was impressed by her enthusiasm for this subject and how deep her fantasies run. She wanted him to be her spanker. He agreed to help her realize her fantasies.

Her first spanking occurred that very evening. She described it this way:

“I was shaking with nervous energy when I lowered myself across his lap. I could barely catch my breath because this moment was finally happening. When he pulled up my nightgown, I briefly wondered if he too was watching spanking videos. The first slap arrived. It hurt and made a loud pow sound. This is what I signed up for. Over and over he swatted my bottom, just as I requested. The thought that ran through my mind was, ‘This is really it – here I am actually getting spanked!’ I thought it wasn’t very hard and it ended too soon, but that didn’t matter at all. I was so happy and I told him so.”

I suggested that she demonstrate her gratitude in a physical fashion, and that part of the plan also worked well. Apparently, her husband is all in. As of yesterday afternoon, Lori has now accepted three more spankings and these two lovebirds are having splendid fun exploring their new kink together.

That’s our good news Mother’s Day story. May you all find what you need.

8 comments :

Roz said...

Hi Bonnie and Lori, thank you both for sharing Lori's story with us. It's a very familiar one to a lot of us. Good on Lori for finding the courage to tell her husband of her desires. I'm so glad it had such a happy outcome:)

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

Hurray for Lori! I'm glad that, with your encouragement, she found the courage to share her needs with her husband.

Happy Mother's Day!
Hermione

PK said...

This is a lovely story. I'm so happy for her. She is coming into a wonderful time in her marriage and I hope they both enjoy it to the fullest!

Erica Scott said...

Ah, that's lovely. Good for her.
We need our happy moments and good stories now more than ever.

Stern John said...

Bonnie / Lori - what a lovely story. I must admit I am jealous, and would love your advice... I told my girlfriend of my fetish/obsession/TTWD, and while she was open, our brief forays have been honestly not super successful / sometimes quite clearly less than ideal.

The elements which turn me on - her submitting, giving up control, trusting me - are frankly scary to her. What I think of as a quite light spanking (based on my experience - my ex of 5 years was also a spanko) at one point left her quite upset afterward, though she did not use either yellow/red.

She's wonderful and continues to be supportive and express interest in exploring this with me - I've been upfront that this occupies 80+% of my sexual fantasies - but I worry...

Any comments / suggestions / ideas?

Rich Person said...

Thanks for sharing that heart-warming story. And thank you to Lori for sharing her bottom-warming story. It's good to know that someone is getting their needs fulfilled in a world of hurt.

Bonnie said...

Roz - Yes, I too love a story with a happy ending.

Hermione - Me too. My sense was that Lori knew how to read her husband. And her perceptions were more correct than she anticipated.

PK - I believe they are! :)

Erica - Agreed. I was delighted to be able to share this tale on Mothers Day.

SJ - I salute your girlfriend for agreeing to participate even though it's not her interest. Clearly, it's a lot easier to convince a vanilla partner to join in kinky activities when they are not the one feeling the pain.

In the case you describe, it seems unlikely that she will suddenly "get it" and become an eager spankee. Accordingly, you might have to settle upon light, playful spankings as foreplay. The two of you may decide that your sexual needs are not compatible. If you want to preserve this relationship, I suggest that you spend time exploring her sexual interests with the same degree of cooperation that she has shown you. That seems only fair.

RP - Yes, that was my thought too.

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend now my wife gave me my first adult spanking. I had mentioned my desire and she had no problem. The first spanking felt good, spankings now are punishment, kicking and squirming, pleading. To be honest, I need to be spanked, our marriage is strong, and I could care less if it is know that I'm spanked. Jack

Post a Comment