Sunday, February 10, 2013

Recap: MBS Sunday Brunch for Feb 10

Our topic this week was steps a spankee can take to make Valentine's Day more memorable. Here are your thoughts.

Mr. BB: A lot of experienced couples have a goody bag full of different, interesting, and varied spanking scenarios tucked away in their minds. Hopefully, there are romantic ones ready for this time of year too! Variety is the spice of life!

S.N.M.: There's something to be said for rubbing oil on your bottom and wearing a thong with a miniskirt over it, and then meeting him that morning with an inviting smile.

Sara: My husband has planned a really nice surprise Valentine's Day for us. It began with a text:

"You can't work on 4/15. FYI." He NEVER tells me what I must do at work, so it was a surprise, and the Dommy tone never fails to intrigue and delight!

He's booked a hotel, so I am pretty sure there will be implements brought out somewhere along the way! But the surprise and anticipation makes it all much more fun!

Joeyred: This is what I did last year. I made chicken marsala over risotto. I placed a Cab on the table that was lit with candles. When dinner was finished, we headed to the bedroom for spanking and something extra. I had on only a gold chain around my neck.

Hermione: We always exchange small gifts on Valentine's Day, and this year I'm giving Ron two lovely paddles to add to our collection. I'm also going to apply heart-shaped temporary tattoos to a strategic location and see what happens.

~Subbie: I think I'm going to leave Valentine's day to Husband, but then plan something exciting for steak and BJ day! ;)

Make Mine Red: I bought a new implement. It's a rubber spatula that is red with a pink heart on it. I put it in his nightstand drawer and I am waiting for him to find it. :)

Hannah Fields: It sounds so cliche', but Brent is going to get a blowjob... It's what he likes. ;)

SublimeWifey: I'm hoping my new ruby red jeweled butt plug will be a welcome surprise when he pulls down my panties for my Valentine's Day spanking!

Anon: I would (1) shower with a scented body scrub combined with a skin softener applied to his favorite place, and finish with lotion, (2) don a very soft red and black leopard print nightie trimmed with black lace that he's never seen before, and (3) put on my prettiest smile!

Dr. Ken: Well, for one thing, she could e-mail me... :-)

Ronnie: I going to start the day by giving P a BJ before he leaves for work. I've also bought him a new implement. I think P will cook us a special meal and open a bottle of wine and I'm sure the new implement will be put to use.

Six of the Best: Especially on Valentine's Day, the spankee should ask for two or more spankings.

Houston Switch: In our house, the usual roles are reversed. So maybe she will give the spankings while I give her flowers and sweets.

Bonnie: Hannah's suggestion is always a winner. Beyond that, I like to wear outfits that he likes. Lacy lingerie works fine, but he might be even happier if I wear something like a short, pleated skirt over snug leggings.

Scented candles, soft lighting, and appropriate music set the mood. But I don't interfere with the spanking itself. That's his domain.

Thank you all and have a wonderful V-Day!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Oh yes. Special dress, low top, short flared skirt, with layers of frilly petticoats beneath. Smoochy candlelight dinner, after which it's over his lap, as he tunnels through the petticoats, until, what a surprise, Valentines night is 'no knickers' night, just frilly suspenders. His right hand brings my bottom to a smarting glow, his left cups a breast until I am squirming happily. He stops; I want more, and reach for a pink hairbrush, with which he spanks me smartly until I am ready to be turned over, and for him to tunnel though the petticoats in front now, to end Valentines as it should be. S

Post a Comment