Monday, August 23, 2010

In with the New: Back to School Edition


Here are thirteen new spanking-related blogs. I invite you to visit, read, comment, and welcome.

A Beautiful New Way
Art of the Spank
Confessions of a Spanked Army Wife
Erica Scott: Life, Love, and Spanking
Little Miss Alexia
Madame Spanks
Me and My Spanking Desires
My Alter Ego
My Life, My Lemons
Punished Brats Blog
The Musings of Miss MacKenzie
Turquoise Ants
Under Cover Spankee

To all of the new members of our community, I hope you find friendship, fulfillment, and fun. If you would like some blogging tips and suggestions, try these. We're glad you're here!

6 comments :

Hermione said...

Hi Bonnie,

Just when I was wondering what to do on a rainy day, you provided the solution. These will keep be entertained!

Hugs,
Hermione

Hermione said...

Oops! Looks like A Beautiful New Way isn't open to the public.

Erica said...

Bonnie, you're too good to me. Thank you. :-)

Richard Windsor said...

Thank you very much for linking in, Bonnie, your kindness is much appreciated.

Mitch said...

Thanks for the link and mention, Bonnie. You are wonderful, and a true supporter of the spanking community. :)

Mitch

ronnie said...

Thanks for the new links Bonnie.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Post a Comment