We do have plans to try spanking in the garden shed if our dogs ever inhibit spankings in the house again. There are some interesting hooks in there, and lots of pervertable garden tools, electric cords, the weed whacker :-D Does that count as the great outdoors, if we leave the door open? Oh, dear, now I've lost my concentration on work again! Hugs! Hermione
I am sure it will never happen. Wife would be obsessed about being heard or seen and since we live in the city and do not own a cabin, there are no automatic opportunities. Sounds fun, though.
I strongly believe in consentuality. The problem with public spankings that might be observed by others is that you are forcing your kink on any observers. This doesn't seem right to me. I think that the only way I'd be comfortable with an outdoor spanking is if I believed that there was a very low probability of being observed by people who wouldn't consent.
• Yes, it’s true… • My husband SPANKS me! 🔥 • Bare bottom spankings hurt a lot • But I know I deserve every stinging swat • He makes our spanko fantasies come true • Bad girl behavior provokes harsh discipline • I receive frequent attitude adjustments 🍑 • We 🤍 formal corporal punishment rituals • I totally consent and willingly participate • His thick hardwood paddle reads "BONNIE" • It hangs on our wall as a constant reminder • When I am naughty, he swings that paddle • I assume my position facedown over his lap • He lifts my hem to reveal my ample cheeks • He smiles when I'm still pink from last time • He whacks my butt until it is red and sore! • The impact of wood against skin shocks me • When he is done, I am humble and contrite • I display my blazing backside in the corner • I blush with embarrassment at both ends • Photos and videos document my discomfort • I’ll feel a big ouch 💥 when I sit tomorrow • Pain fades, but our fond memories endure • Punishment spankings are my #1 turn-on • I love how we enjoy all of this fun together
7 comments :
Bonnie, we took every chance to spank outdoors, it was great fun and the risk of being cought added a little spice.
Yes I've voted.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
We do have plans to try spanking in the garden shed if our dogs ever inhibit spankings in the house again. There are some interesting hooks in there, and lots of pervertable garden tools, electric cords, the weed whacker :-D
Does that count as the great outdoors, if we leave the door open?
Oh, dear, now I've lost my concentration on work again!
Hugs!
Hermione
I voted. :) neat poll.
BIG HUGS
padme amidala
I am sure it will never happen. Wife would be obsessed about being heard or seen and since we live in the city and do not own a cabin, there are no automatic opportunities. Sounds fun, though.
I just now opened the poll. Tried to vote (first time). Got this message:
You have already voted,
Your last vote was not added to the results
This has happened before, I just blew it off, but now I wonder why Blogger is picking on me again!
Paul - I totally agree. We don't get many opportunities, but it's always a thrill.
Hermione - Yes, I believe that would be close enough to count!
I wonder if it would be possible to attach some thin leather strips to a weed whacker and make it a butt whacker... Hmmmm
Padme - I KNOW your answers. :D Thanks.
Anon - Who knows? Perhaps on vacation someday...?
Lyn - It's really not a conspiracy, or at least I can't imagine how it could be. Sorry about that!
I strongly believe in consentuality. The problem with public spankings that might be observed by others is that you are forcing your kink on any observers. This doesn't seem right to me. I think that the only way I'd be comfortable with an outdoor spanking is if I believed that there was a very low probability of being observed by people who wouldn't consent.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.