Wednesday, September 26, 2007

In with the New: Cold Snap Edition


I love finding new spanking-oriented blogs, meeting the bloggers, and sharing these discoveries with you, my readers. So, as you shall see, industrious bloggers have been busy again creating interesting, enlightening, and fun blogs for our reading enjoyment.

Here are nine young blogs that I hope you will explore and enjoy:

Cigi's World
Erik's OTK Blog
Lil Miss Naughty
Lost in Our Eyes
Lucy Meets Jekyll and Hyde
MTN's SM Life*
The Little Miss' Spanking Journal
The Receiving End
The Switching Hour
      *Not new, but I just found it!

(If I've overlooked other great new spanking-oriented blogs, please tell me and I will include them as well)

When you visit, I encourage you to not only read, but also to offer some support in the form of comments. It's difficult to start a blog. In the beginning, it feels as though you're writing for no one. A few positive words at the right moment can make the difference between a successful blog and an abandoned effort.

To these new bloggers, allow me to welcome you to our community. I look forward to watching your blogs grow and thrive.

Here are some suggestions I assembled as a guide to enhancing your blog. While it's certainly not the final word, you may find some useful tips.

My Blogging Smarts
More Blogging Smarts
My Blogging Smarts Again
My Blogging Smarts: Balance

I hope you find the spanko blogging experience as rewarding as I have!

Keywords: , , , ,

7 comments :

Serpent's Embrace said...

Bonnie,

Deborah and I would like to thank you for including a link to our blog, The Switching Hour. You are a great inspiration to us. Thank you for all your help and blogging advice in My Blogging Smartz. We will definately take note and apply what we have learned to the best of our ability. Once again, thank you for all you have done.

Bright Blessings,

Deborah and Marcus
From The Switching Hour

Paul said...

Bonnie, I have to do something about the number of blogs I visit, AND YOU ARE NOT HELPING!
Still thank for this interesting list.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Lucy said...

Thanks so much for the link. You were my first spanking blog and I was lurking here long before I even ventured onto other sites. You're still the best blog I read. THANKS
Lucy

Shelly said...

Hi Bonnie,

I found your blog two days ago and have been perusing it ever since - slightly obsessively! It's so beautifully written and exhibited. After showing it to my sweet hubby, James (who loves it too, and told me to tell you so), I decided to delurk and join in the fun.

I especially wanted to thank you for proving to the world that not all spankos have to be dark and scary - a ton of us are just normal people with an unconventional liking!

Again, thanks so much, Bonnie.
Lots of love and best wishes to you and the family!
Caylee

Dave said...

wow these spankblogs continue to sprout their spanktastic goodness like daisies.

thanks for the update and the blog-love on these newbie spankblogs.

Dave
:-)

Bonnie said...

Deborah and Marcus - You're welcome. I'm pleased that I was able to assist. Hang in there!

Paul - All true. I'm definitely not helping in that regard.

Lucy - You're most welcome!

Caylee - Hi and welcome! Thank you for your delurk. It's a pleasure to meet you (and James as well!). I'm glad you're enjoying the blog. Please feel free to jump in the conversation anywhere you like.

Dave - ...And such attractive daisies they are too!

Justine said...

Thanks for adding my blog to your list!

Justine (MTNsSlave)

Post a Comment