You're more than welcome, Bonnie! I think the thing I've enjoyed most about all of the interviews with bloggers is learning more about their silent partners! There were things I'd wondered about Randy for a long time, so I was glad to finally have the opportunity to "talk" to him. And I'm even more pleased to be able to share my conversation with the two of you with all the readers...
I sure hope you both are feeling much better today... I think Dante and I have since acquired your head cold... probably got it from a "bug" in the interview emails, lol. Just kidding, of course...
• Yes, it’s true… • My husband SPANKS me! 🔥 • Bare bottom spankings hurt a lot • But I know I deserve every stinging swat • He makes our spanko fantasies come true • Bad girl behavior provokes harsh discipline • I receive frequent attitude adjustments 🍑 • We 🤍 formal corporal punishment rituals • I eagerly consent and willingly participate • His thick hardwood paddle reads "BONNIE" • It hangs on our wall as a constant reminder • When I am naughty, he swings that paddle • I assume my position facedown over his lap • He lifts my hem to reveal my ample cheeks • He smiles when I'm still pink from last time • He whacks my butt until it is red and sore! • The impact of wood against skin shocks me • When he is done, I am humble and contrite • I display my blazing backside in the corner • I blush with embarrassment at both ends • Photos and videos document my discomfort • I’ll feel a big ouch 💥 when I sit tomorrow • Pain fades, but our fond memories endure • Punishment spankings are my #1 turn-on • I love how we enjoy all of this fun together
6 comments :
You're more than welcome, Bonnie! I think the thing I've enjoyed most about all of the interviews with bloggers is learning more about their silent partners! There were things I'd wondered about Randy for a long time, so I was glad to finally have the opportunity to "talk" to him. And I'm even more pleased to be able to share my conversation with the two of you with all the readers...
I sure hope you both are feeling much better today... I think Dante and I have since acquired your head cold... probably got it from a "bug" in the interview emails, lol. Just kidding, of course...
Love ya!
Tiggs
Bonnie, as I said on Tiggr's blog, great interview. Thanks for sharing.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Bonnie, I'm glad I got to know you and the silent one a little more from the interview today.
Great interview, Bonnie and Randy! It was so cool for you to share so much of your relationship with us. :)
Tiggs - Yes, as you see, my silent partner actually has plenty to say if we catch him at the right moment.
We still have colds, but they're slowly releasing their grip.
Paul - Thanks. This was a fun change of pace.
David - It's my pleasure. I'm glad you enjoyed the interview.
Angel - Thank you!
Bonnie & Randy
Thanks for giving the interview, I feel that I know you a bit better as a result.
Thanks
opb
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.