LOL. I think instead of sports though on our tv it would be star wars is on...brat to your heart's content. sports wouldn't distract him but star wars certainly would. :) BIG HUGS padme amidala
Bonnie: I am shocked! does this mean that you deliberately BRAT just so you can be spanked. I would have never thunk it. Basically, you are spanked whenever you want!!! fun fun fun Mike
Angel - Have you a color printer? If so, please feel free to print the chart, cut it out, and hang it up. One would certainly never want to get her levels mixed up. The consequences could be devastating.
Pagan - You're certainly welcome.
Eva - Thank you!
Padme - We spankos must be adaptable. Star Wars, it is!
Tigger - Thanks!
Paul - This copy was smuggled in by the Underground. Two couriers were caught and spanked en route.
Emilie - We sure wouldn't want to wander into one of those meetings by accident!
Mike - This chart is meant as a helpful guide for all who wish to use it. Bratting is by no means mandatory.
Reesa - Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Puella - Hi, and welcome to MBS! I didn't mean to suggest that sports programs could save you, but they can provide cover for all manner of illicit activities.
• Yes, it’s true… • My husband SPANKS me! 🔥 • Bare bottom spankings hurt a lot • But I know I deserve every stinging swat • He makes our spanko fantasies come true • Bad girl behavior provokes harsh discipline • I receive frequent attitude adjustments 🍑 • We 🤍 formal corporal punishment rituals • I eagerly consent and willingly participate • His thick hardwood paddle reads "BONNIE" • It hangs on our wall as a constant reminder • When I am naughty, he swings that paddle • I assume my position facedown over his lap • He lifts my hem to reveal my ample cheeks • He smiles when I'm still pink from last time • He whacks my butt until it is red and sore! • The impact of wood against skin shocks me • When he is done, I am humble and contrite • I display my blazing backside in the corner • I blush with embarrassment at both ends • Photos and videos document my discomfort • I’ll feel a big ouch 💥 when I sit tomorrow • Pain fades, but our fond memories endure • Punishment spankings are my #1 turn-on • I love how we enjoy all of this fun together
13 comments :
I love this! Now, where can I get this system for my house?
What a hoot! Cute start to my morning - thank you. :)
Love it!!!
LOL. I think instead of sports though on our tv it would be star wars is on...brat to your heart's content. sports wouldn't distract him but star wars certainly would.
:)
BIG HUGS
padme amidala
Very cute, Bonnie!!!
*hugs*
Tigger
Bonnie, very funny, whether the Doms Union would allow it is another matter. *G*
Warm hugs,
Paul.
That is hilarious! I LOVE it!
Is there really a Dom's Union somewhere that I don't know about?!
Emilie
Bonnie: I am shocked! does this mean that you deliberately BRAT just so you can be spanked. I would have never thunk it. Basically, you are spanked whenever you want!!! fun fun fun
Mike
Too cute! I've printed it out for D!
Ya know, there's actually a bit of truth to this, too!
Huggs,
Reesa
I honestly can't say that sports have ever saved me...
just delayed the whacking until commercial.
Angel - Have you a color printer? If so, please feel free to print the chart, cut it out, and hang it up. One would certainly never want to get her levels mixed up. The consequences could be devastating.
Pagan - You're certainly welcome.
Eva - Thank you!
Padme - We spankos must be adaptable. Star Wars, it is!
Tigger - Thanks!
Paul - This copy was smuggled in by the Underground. Two couriers were caught and spanked en route.
Emilie - We sure wouldn't want to wander into one of those meetings by accident!
Mike - This chart is meant as a helpful guide for all who wish to use it. Bratting is by no means mandatory.
Reesa - Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Puella - Hi, and welcome to MBS! I didn't mean to suggest that sports programs could save you, but they can provide cover for all manner of illicit activities.
That is great, most of the time the level at Chris's is somewhere between high and severe.
Erin - I have no doubt your blog is named as it is for a good reason!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.