Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Yes, It's Keyword Chaos


Faster than a speeding bonnet. More powerful than a Lomotil. Able to leap tall bedding in a single bound. It's a nerd! It's pain! No, it's Keyword Chaos.

  • spanking prosthesis - Forget the hook, make mine a flogger!

  • spanked humor - When the cane broke, the tip flew out of the open window

  • butt plug panty girdle bra - Packing for a trip to latex hell?

  • dogging stories - Honey, have you seen my bat?

  • Texas spanko - I wonder if the bottoms are bigger too?

  • bratting and cyber spanks - I'll tell you a secret about cyber-spanks: They don't hurt!

  • bikini girls spanking each other - Now available for a limited time on two DVDs

  • serious spanking - Leave the rubber chicken at home

  • spanking cotton panties - It works better if you put the woman inside first

  • oatmeal spanking - I thought Quakers were non-violent

  • doggy style position tutorial - C'mon, how hard can it be? Dogs do it!

  • spank married - No pre-marital spanking here, this is the Bible belt!

  • best spanking position - One where the spankee's bottom is exposed

  • butt blush - Commonly applied with a butt brush

  • a well disciplined wife kisses her husband's ass - I'm not very well disciplined

  • spanking bolgs - As in battle of the bolgs?

  • look how funny bonnies face looks - Hey, I can't help it. That paddle hurts!

  • appointment spreading my butt cheeks apart - What are you doing with that calendar?

  • do you experience penis numbing after a long distance cycle ride - Nope. Never.

  • top ten ways to prevent getting a spanking - You won't find any here, at least not any that work

  • spanked by magical paddle - Next thing I knew, I was transported to a strange land where everything was made of leather

  • the beverly hillbillies spanking episodes - That durn Jethro et up all the vittles agin!

  • unusual spanking situations - I'm a member of the mile-high spanko club!

  • undressing my wife tutorial - Step one: unbutton her blouse...

  • sock bondage - That argyle isn't going anywhere

  • snow torture bare bottom - Brrrrrr!

  • small waist, wide hips, big bubble butt - You rang?

  • ritualistic spankings - Well, dear, what shall we sacrifice tonight?

  • paddle wedgie pictures - That's about as far up as it's going to go

  • orange barrels spanking story - How many times do I have to tell you not to speed through the construction zone?

  • naughty girdle gals - Something I never aspired to be

  • my tube spankings - I Tube, You Tube, He, She, It Tubes...

  • my husband prefers anal sex chat - My husband prefers to skip the chat

  • misty blue wedgie - It's the new drink sensation!

  • intercourse + dating - I believe it works better if you do them in the opposite order

  • instant spankings - Just add leather

  • I love panty lines - Who says people don't support causes any more?

  • how to make love to a female bottom - You'll improve your chances considerably if you start by talking with the bottom's owner

  • homemade spanking - Just like mama used to give

  • her grateful spanking - Administered by those far-out hippies, the spankheads

  • have you seen a spanking? - Why? Is there one missing?

  • gluteus maximus cream enhancements - I call it ICE CREAM!

  • free bare ass bottom stockings nylon flogging - Free range spanko?

  • fine bottom licking spanking - Tastes just like chicken...

  • cuckoo caning video - I'm cuckoo for caning!

  • charity spanking - C'mon, hon, it's for a good cause!

8 comments :

Edward said...

paddle wedgie pictures - That's about as far up as it's going to go


Oh I don't know,bet I could get it to go farther!Yes I know thats evil,but it's Lisa's fault she has poisoned me!

Anonymous said...

Very very funny, It added a chuckle to the start of my day. Thanks Bonnie.

opb

Anonymous said...

ROTLF, Bonnie!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

Paul said...

Very funny Bonnie, thanks.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

MaggieDear said...

Absolutely amazing! lol How do people come up with this stuff? Too funny :)

~Hugs

Grizzly Bear said...

I have always loved keyword chaos. I have been thinking about doing something similar for my blog, would you have any objections?

Bonnie said...

Edward - You and Randy seem to think a lot alike. As for blaming dear Lisa, I know better...

OPB - You're quite welcome. I think we need a little silliness around here every so often.

Tigger - Thanks!

Paul - I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Maggie - I often wonder that myself. What were they thinking? I guess we'll never know, but it's fun to speculate.

Griz - Please help yourself. I'll bet you and gg have some excellent search words!

Kallisto said...

Hilarious as usual, Bonnie! I especially loved this one-- "gluteus maximus cream enhancements - I call it ICE CREAM!"------what a hoot.
Hugs,
Kallisto

Post a Comment