Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Surprise


There’s something special about getting a spanking that’s completely unexpected. Randy surprised me two nights ago in a most delightful manner.

Randy called me from work and suggested that we visit a favorite restaurant. I eagerly agreed. This particular establishment has a casual environment and a clever eclectic menu. It’s a family-run local business that we love to patronize.

Upon his arrival, my man greeted me with an especially long and passionate kiss. I suppose, in retrospect, that this should have been a tip-off, but my mind was elsewhere. As we were standing in the kitchen, ready to depart, he turned to me and said, “Wait, I forgot something.” As I heard my love bound up the stairs, I envisioned a misplaced wallet or elusive set of keys. He returned carrying instead our dogleg hairbrush. The game was on.

This particular spanking implement features an oval shaped, solid hardwood back. When applied to a woman's seat, it delivers a powerful, burning sting that seems quite out of proportion to its modest size. We’ve had it for more than ten years. Over that time, I believe it’s seen more use than any other bottom thrashing tool.

Randy had the brush gripped firmly in his right hand and the gleam in his eye told me that he planned to use it on my bottom. Almost unconsciously, my hands slipped behind me to cover his intended target. I moved slowly backward toward the wall.

“C’mon, Bon” he coaxed. “There’s no sense in delaying the inevitable.”

He was right, of course, but I hadn’t time to properly prepare myself for what was surely about to occur. I froze.

“I’m waiting…”

He expected me to come forward and voluntarily offer up my bottom. I hesitated still.

“Bon?”

“OK,” I squeaked in a small voice. He now stood before me with arms folded. I took one tentative step forward. My husband’s face looked serious, though not angry. He intended to spank hard and my delaying tactics weren’t helping.

I reached down with both hands to catch the hem of my skirt. I lifted it gradually as I turned away from him.

“Very good,” Randy said in an emotionless tone. His hand first touched and then rubbed my bottom through my nylon pantyhose. His digits worked in a circular motion, stopping to linger at the base of my canyon.

As I was becoming intoxicated by the sensuous luxury of his tender touch, the mood shifted. The hand disappeared and was replaced by a smooth, firm surface. I knew the cool aspects of the brush as well as the warm. Soon rubbing gave way to tapping, and ultimately, to swatting. Randy spanked my cheeks at least twenty times without a pause. It hurt to be sure, but his unhurried build-up allowed me the time I needed to fully embrace the pain of this magnificent spanking.

When he did pause, it was to lower my pantyhose and panties. With both gathered tightly around my thighs, I could not escape even if I wanted. Randy bent me forward from the waist and had me place my hands on a kitchen chair. Once in place, my bottom was perfectly positioned for further abuse.

Now working against my bare skin, the heat from the brush acquired a new urgency. Randy snapped his wrist as he spanked to yield extra sting. My familiarity with this technique did nothing to lessen the intensity of its result. He struck my exposed flesh a couple of dozen more times alternating sides as he continued. I tried my best not to tense up from the discomfort. Even so, I couldn’t help gritting my teeth and clenching my fists.

I knew the spanking had concluded only when I heard him place the rigid wooden instrument on the counter. Entranced by the proceedings, I stood motionless for several seconds before Randy helped me to regain an upright posture. I felt a little dizzy and quite detached as I clung to my lover. He embraced my limp body. When he kissed me this time, all manner of erotic thoughts drifted through my open consciousness. The spanking left my libido hyper-stimulated.

Randy surprised and startled me a second time when he whispered in my ear, “Let’s go get that dinner.” Eating was pretty near the end of my priority list at that moment. I looked into his gentle, calm eyes. I hoped he would pick up the immediacy of my desire. Instead, he chuckled at what must have been an expression of horror on my face.

“It’s OK,” he said with a soothing tone. It wasn’t really quite OK, I thought, but it might have to do. By now, Randy was gathering his jacket.

“Can I at least fix my face?” I inquired. “Sure,” he replied. Granted this small concession, I used those few minutes to restore my composure. I couldn’t resist the temptation of examining the condition of my punished cheeks in the bathroom mirror. As I suspected, they looked just as red and hot as they felt. This vivid display only served to heighten my hunger, though not for dinner.

Our dining experience was wonderful. Randy ordered a seafood stew and I had a huge mixed greens salad (with longastinos, capers, and pine nuts, and topped with a maple vinaigrette dressing!). Throughout the meal, my lover smiled each time I squirmed in my seat. We talked about everything except the real topic on both our minds.

Fortunately, the evening ended well. When we returned from the restaurant, Randy instructed me to go upstairs, get naked, and jump into bed. I didn’t wait to see whether he would change his mind. After he joined me in our bedroom, we coupled with gusto. The action was aggressive and vigorous. My lover took me from behind as his fingers kneaded my smarting posterior. I soon experienced a panting, shattering release. He too found satisfaction deep within me.

We snuggled until we both fell asleep. The joy brought about by a fine meal, pleasant conversation, a spanking, and sex gave way to pure exhaustion. We woke later in order to finish some chores, but the time we spent entangled in bed was a splendid escape from a busy week.

It was difficult to return to work the following morning, and not because it hurt to sit down (although it surely did). The closeness that Randy and I shared makes me long for more. This could prove to be a fun week…

Keywords: , , , , ,

15 comments :

MaggieDear said...

Who could think of food at a time like that? Sounds like a wonderful night, Bonnie!

~Hugs!

PK said...

Bonnie,
I believe you just described the perfect spanko evening. You are one lucky lady!!

Hugs,
Pk

Anonymous said...

A delicious photo of your magnificient ass followed by a delicious spanking story, Bonnie! Well done and thanks again!

Tony

Caryagal said...

Fantastic evening! How lucky you are to have such a wonderful husband! You guys share such a wonderful bond and you express it so well here! We love your stories Bonnie! Thanks for sharing them!

Carye

CIN-D-GIRL said...

Wow ... you were brave in the face of that brush!! We have one like it and it does hurt like heck. But quite the evening!! I love the relationship you describe here ... very much. You are both very lucky!
Hugs!
Cindy

Funny Brat Girl's Spanking Adventures said...

I absolutely love surprise spankings!! I'm glad you both had such a great time. And sitting on a sore bottom the next day sounds like an awesome reminder of the night before that only you can think about throughout your day...until the next time. Thanks for sharing Bonnie!

~FBG~

Anonymous said...

That was the best photo of your superb bottom I have seen on the blog. No wonder Randy was tempted to deal with it so soundly; it deserved it.

bella said...

Sounds like the perfect evening, Bonnie!

bella

Anonymous said...

Yummy story, Bonnie!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

mthc said...

Love those kind of stories!

Paul said...

Bonnie, surprise spankings are the best and frequently the afters are also so delicious.
Great story Bonnie.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Grizzly Bear said...

Wow, what a hot evening. I am truely envious of you two.

kk said...

what a great way to enjoy eatting out with a nice hot bottom.

but why pantyhose? why not thigh highs to highlite the glow?


hugs
kk

Bonnie said...

Maggie - Not me, I can assure you! But fortunately everything worked out in the end...

Elis - Thanks!

Tony - You're welcome.

Carye - Thank you. It's my pleasure to be be able to share our fun.

Cindy - Thanks. We are very lucky.

FBG - We did have a good time, and I love basking in the afterglow.

Anon - Thanks. To be fair, my bottom was really quite well behaved.

Bella - It certainly turned out that way.

Tigger - Thank you. I'm pleased you enjoyed it.

MTHC - Thanks!

Paul - I was completely unprepared, but as you say, it worked out quite well.

Griz - Thanks. I enjoy reading about the fun that you and gg share.

kk - As I say, this was a complete surprise. I was dressed for work. Had I seen it coming, I might have better equipped myself for the occasion. As it was, encasing warm buns in nylon made things hotter still.

Anonymous said...

What a superb photo of your very spankable bottom, Bonnie. I'm so glad that the said bottom got its just desserts.

Aristotle

Post a Comment