Friday, October 20, 2006

MBS Rosy Bottom Replay


When I began this blog a little more than a year ago, I had very few readers. In hopes of remedying this problem, I published a number of my very favorite spanking tales. Unfortunately, almost no one saw them.

Presented as an encore for your reading pleasure, here are four of these golden oldies:

The Works - When Randy gets innovative, the results are explosive.

Back Forty Love - A sequel of sorts to the infamous Boat Story.

Afternoon Delight - Spanking and romance combine to make a leisurely afternoon something exciting.

The Payoff - There were no losers in this spanking wager!

I hope you enjoy these stories as much as I do!

Keywords: , , , ,

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting them, Bonnie!!! I enjoyed reading them!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

SpankedMinx said...

Mmmmmmm, I often re-read your stories :O)

Huggggggs

Paul said...

Bonnie, your stories are as fresh now as they were when I first read them, lovely and hot. WEG
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Doc said...

Back forty love was great! I love a bit of display when it comes to spankings.

Bonnie said...

Tigger - You're most welcome!

Minxy - Thanks.

Paul - Thank you.

Doc - I don't know when end was redder. That was a great experience, but it felt pretty weird at the time.

Post a Comment