Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Spanking Limericks


OK, maybe we've done enough memes for now. I present for you instead these new spanking limericks!

There once was a girl from Seattle
with a spouse who she liked to battle
When he'd had enough
and things became rough
Her lessons were taught with a paddle

There once were some twins from Tangiers
Who laughed at the greatest of fears
These ladies did prod
A spanker named Rod
And ended up rubbing their rears

There once was a woman named Kit
Whose love of a spank didn't quit
One night during fun
Before it was done
she said I might nevermore sit

There once was a red bottomed gal
Laid over the lap of her Hal
He warmed her just right
Then held her all night
Who could ask for more from a pal?

Keywords:

7 comments :

little one said...

Those are so cute Bonnie :)

wind walker said...

those are too cute!!

wind walker said...

storm makes me smile!!!

thank you bonnie for bringing out the "poet" in him!!

Bonnie said...

Thanks, everybody. I figured it was time for a change of pace. What could be sillier than spanking limericks?

Storm - Why, you're writing me poetry! I couldn't even get Randy to do that. Wind, you lucky gal.

There just aren't too many good words that rhyme with Bonnie...

Bonnie said...

Spanker - Thanks. Here's yet another gentleman writing poetry for me. Had I known I'd get this reaction, I would have posted limericks long ago!

The only real rhymes I ever found are my poetic relatives - Connie, Donny, Johnny, Lonnie, and Ronny. If I want to depict my own adventures in verse, I'll have to either bury my name in a line or adopt a nom de plume.

Unknown said...

Can't pass up a good challenge. Hope it's not too late . . .

There once was a spanker named Randy,
Who loved his sweet Bonnie like candy.
They never did fight,
Though he spanked her all night,
Which his Bonnie thought was just dandy!

Sore is more said...

"she said I might nevermore sit" that's brilliant, Bonnie! Just the pure rhythm of it...

Post a Comment