Monday, January 15, 2024

Spanko Granny Rap

OK, I hear you. I need to post.

Spanko Granny Rap

Swattin' my tail
Doin’ it right
Blowin’ full gale
Saturday night

Strippin’ me nude
Bendin’ me down
Heat continued
Stings all around

Livin’ the life
Punishment time
A lucky wife
Pay for my crime

Those paddles burn
Right where I sit
Lessons I learn
Finally submit

My soul's alive
My pain is real
Could not contrive
It hurts to heal

Here together
Life in the now
Makin’ it better
Showin’ me how

My correction
New attitude
Our connection
Big gratitude

End the evening
So sore and red
Go with my king
Lead me to bed

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

GREAT to hear from you ! Hope all is well with you and your husband ...

Sage Blum said...

Good to see you back. Yours is the best written blog on this subject.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back, love your blog

Bonnie said...

Anon #1 - I'm glad to be here and sharing with you. Thank you.

Sage - Wow. Thank you for that lovely compliment. I wish I had time and energy to share more.

Anon #2 - Thank you. I'm glad you're (still) here!

Post a Comment