Saturday, September 24, 2022

T+17 and All Systems Go

It was seventeen years ago today that I decided I wanted to blog about my love of spanking. I certainly had no expectation that I would still be doing this all these years later. But here we are.

In honor of the occasion, I would like to take a shot at answering Hermione's weekly brunch question: What do you like about spanking?

I'm sure I've responded to a dozen different versions of this question a dozen times over the years. It would be easy to say, "Everything," but that seems like a cop-out. For someone who has made spankings a cornerstone of my relationship, there are many answers. Here's what I mean:

What I Love About Spankings
That's not all, but I think it's a decent start.

3 comments :

Roz said...

Love this Bonnie. Yes, it's all those things!

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

Wow Bonnie, that's quite a response to my brunch question. Thank you!

BTW, I didn't steal the question from your recent "Ask Bonnie". Sid also asked me that and I thought what a fine brunch discussion it would make.

Happy 17th!

Hugs,
Hermione

Bonnie said...

Roz - I just keep thinking of more that I forgot!

Hermione - You're welcome. I didn't think you stole anything, and even if you had, that wouldn't bother me. Good ideas spread like wildfire. Help yourself!

Post a Comment