Monday, June 27, 2022

Best Loved Tails

A reader named Amy recently told me that this blog has so many links that she doesn't know where to start. That's a fair point and one I take seriously. So I want to assist readers who experience link lock. That's a kind of temporary paralysis induced by long lists of site links.

Some of you know this blog better than I do. On this occasion, I need your guidance and solicit your assistance.

I invite you to share your five to ten best loved spanking blogs in the comments below or via email.

We're not looking for popular blogs necessarily, but those that reliably provide quality content you enjoy. If you are concerned about offending someone by omission, you may comment anonymously.

If we get enough responses, I will mark the most recommended blog links as MBS Reader Approved.

Thank you in advance for your help with this project!

8 comments :

Jimc said...

After yours because I do check yours everyday I would say house of Richard windsor,spanking minnesota; spanking from television; Diane spanks; it's my words;; vanilla spanking; spanking obsession;versai's spanking art and as a shameless plug mine a girl otk.Thanks
Jim

Anonymous said...

I will go first, in no particular order, after starting with My Bottom Smarts, I like to check out the following - Heart and Soul, Hermione's Heart, Strict Julie Spanks, Vanilla Spanking, Chicago Spanking Review, Butt Stuff, Jillian Keenan Podcasts, Erica Scott, Wolfie, Richard Windsor. I tend to like blogs that actually talk about spanking most of the time.

Roz said...

Hi Bonnie,

I don't follow many blogs nowdays. There are a lot of links here but I think your legend is a huge help for readers to choose the type of blogs they wish to visit.

Some of the blogs I visit are Hermione's Heart, Heart and Soul, New Beginnings, Fondlers Anonymous, When The Storm Whispers to The Wind, A Place to Share, Our Sweeter Approach, The Continued Journey, Spankedhortic II and Submissive Husband In Phoenix

Hugs
Roz

Rich Person said...

I like these blogs, in no particular order:
Spanking from Television and Mainstream Scenes
Spanking Emporium
Spanking Minnesota
Hermione's Heart
Spanked Hortic II
Contemporary Life
Richard Windsors Spanking Blog
Incessantly Spanked (when there are panties)
Spanking and Cornertime
Erica Scott
Ludwig's Rohrstock-Palast

Hermione said...

My daily routine includes The Continued Journey, Heart and Soul, Fondlers Anonymous, Erica Scott, Spanked Hortic II, Butt Stuff, New Beginnings, Over the Desk, and of course My Bottom Smarts.

Hugs,
Hermione

PK said...

My daily reads are much like Roz’s I always read when you post and I read Heart and Soul, Fondlers Anonymous, When the Wind Whispers to the Storm, A Place to Share, Hermione’s Heart, Our Sweeter Approach and the Continued Journey. There are more I’d like to read if they were still posting. I now read more for the friendships that have developed rather than the spanking content – but I sure love the spanking content when it’s there!

Anonymous said...

I like Bottom Smarts (of course), Hermione's Heart (same rationale, you two are the ringmasters in this circus), Erica Scott, Spanked Hortic II, Spanking Emporium, Strict Julie Spanks, Finding Strength in My Submission (Hi, Nora!), and my own Butt Stuff.
Warmly,
Jean Marie

Bonnie said...

Thank you all for helping me build this initial list!

Post a Comment