Wednesday, June 29, 2022

MBS Readers' Choice

You did it! You nominated your favorite blogs and I recognized them by turning their links orange. I considered a little star, but decided the color change would be more visible to readers as they scroll through the list.

There were a couple of sites that I don't link for various reasons, but the other suggested blogs now have a special link that tells the world that MBS readers like this blog and this blogger.

I'm pleased with this group of 40 blogs. There are plenty of discussion blogs and photo/media blogs are also well represented. There are fewer author and model blogs than I anticipated, but that's OK. There is one link each for Twitter and YouTube. All good.

Thank you to everyone who nominated blogs. If we omitted one of your favorites, worry not. I plan to revisit this subject periodically. Until then, I invite you to explore what our fellow MBS readers read.

10 comments :

Erica Scott said...

I am honored to be a part of this group, and thank you. ♥ I have been very quiet lately; too much life stuff. But bear with me and I will rejoin the living when I can.

Roz said...

Hi Bonnie,

This was a great idea given the number of links and I'm glad you got a good response. The legend is a great tool for readers and I love the new category:)

Hugs
Roz

Bonnie said...

Erica - The readers insisted we include your blog! I look forward to your triumphant return.

Roz - I hope readers will enjoy this update. If they don't, I'm sure they will tell me. : )

Jimc said...

This is quite an honor to be named with all the other great blogs.I do check most of those myself and hope I keep mine in MBS role.Thanks again for all you share and have created.have a great day.
Jim

Jean Marie said...

I, too, feel very honored to be so designated; thank you!

Hermione said...

Thank you for including me in the Readers' Choice. I've also found some blogs in that category I hadn't visited before, but will certainly check them out.

Hugs,
Hermione

Dave Wolfe said...

Hey, how about that! Thank you for all the color-coding, Bonnie! I'm grateful for the attention, and finding out that folks are still enjoying my sporadic posts, especially when it's a Rerun Cartoon! Well, like the man said, any book you haven't read is a new one, and I do have some new 'toons in the works, as well! And, yes, indeed, it's fine company to be keeping!

Bonnie said...

Jim - Congratulations!

Jean Marie - You're welcome, but the real thanks should go to the readers who voted.

Hermione - That's a nice side benefit, isn't it?

Wolfie - Spankings are never more fun than when you illustrate them!

Chronicles In Submission said...

Wow! I’ve noticed a lot of new readers were referred from your site. I appreciate the shout out :)

Bonnie said...

CiS - I love reading your perspectives on DD and life!

Post a Comment