Saturday, April 02, 2022

One More Question

There was one more question that arrived via email. I didn't see it before I posted my March responses. But it's a good enough question to merit its own post.

Robert: I am curious to hear more about your spanking bench. What does it feel like being strapped down for a spanking? How is the experience different from other spankings?

Bonnie: Our spanking bench is similar to the one in the photo above. Ours is brown rather than pink, the restraints are different, and there is a support for my head, but the design is basically the same.

We don't use the bench for every spanking session. It's more of a special occasion sort of setting. When Randy directs me down to the basement, I know I'm in for a spanking that matters.

As I place each of my limbs into the appropriate padded cuff, I silently commit. I am all in for everything that comes next. If he drags out a big scary paddle, then paddled I shall be. Or a cane or a crop or a bathbrush or whatever. I signed on the dotted line next to the word Consent.

Receiving a hard spanking while strapped to the bench is a different experience than being spanked OTK or bent over. The bench itself is quite comfortable, save for the inevitable posterior distress. It's strangely reassuring to be strapped down to the bench. As each restraint is secured, I eagerly cede another measure of my control to Randy. By the time we begin, I am ready for him to punish me in whatever way he chooses.

It's an exquisite paradox:      
  • While my body is restrained, my spirit is free
  •      
  • I recognize the pain and I embrace it
  •      
  • Surrendering my control makes me feel empowered
  •      
  • Corporal punishment brings unexpected stability
  •      
  • My love for Randy blossoms, even as he strikes my exposed bottom
  •      
  • My eyes may be squeezed shut, but my mind is wide open
  •      
  • What might humiliate someone else reassures me
  •      
  • I enjoy showing my vulnerability to my lover
  •      
  • Soreness afterward reminds me how lucky I am
The only part of being punished over the spanking bench that I don't absolutely love is that it's always cold in our basement. But I warm up quickly.

Thank you, Robert, for a fine question!

6 comments :

Roz said...

Hi Bonnie,

This was a great insight to read. How a spanking using the bench differs from other spankings and how it makes you feel, your connection to it, and to Randy. I have never actually been spanked over a bench. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs
Roz

maraleia said...

This is such an exquisite and moving post Bonnie. You made me want to be strapped to your spanking bench.

Rich Person said...

I think that might be the best post I've ever read.

Obviously, you need a space heater. Maybe we should all chip in.

Hermione said...

What an exquisite answer!

Hugs,
Hermione

Bonnie said...

Roz - It's an experience that I treasure.

Maraleia - I would recommend it for spanking enthusiasts, at least to try. Some people dislike the restraints or feeling so exposed or surrendering control, but for me, a spanking over the bench is an elixir of joy.

RP - Wow. Thank you.

Hermione - As soon as I read Robert's question, I knew I had something to say in response. In fact, there is more to share about the bench and I plan to do so soon.

Terpsichore said...

beautiful answer and certainly intriguing to us spanko enthusiasts who not want to be on the receiving end of such exquisiteness. :-) Hugs

Post a Comment