Monday, January 17, 2022

Keyword Chaos: Winter Edition


Here are some search engine keywords people used to find this blog, along with our reactions.
  • a well spanked bottom – is a happy bottom

  • adult spanking therapy – Does insurance cover this?

  • anatomy of a spanking – Hand, butt, that's about it

  • archeology find crossword – Ugg paint grid on cave wall

  • best hairbrush for spanking – That depends upon which side of the brush you're on

  • big broad bottom bonnie – Who you calling broad?

  • black and blue spanking – At some point you need to quit arguing

  • blogspot wedgie – Now there's a new idea

  • castaways brunch – Tina Louise is dining alone this year

  • cheerleaders in thongs – Yes, under their briefs

  • cosmic spankings – Dude, my aura hurts

  • cowboy spanking – All right, but no spurs this time

  • dantes next door brunch – It's really hot in there

  • deprecciate – Used spanking implements don't hold their value

  • different spanking positions – The splits is a real bad one

  • domestic discipline maintenance spanking – Don't make me call the building superintendent

  • embarrasing spanking – How was I supposed to know about the closed circuit cameras?

  • embarrassing spanking tattoo – When your tramp stamp reads "Spank Harder, You Wuss!"

  • explosive spanking – He really lit my fuse

  • frilly pink panty spank – A very specific fetish

  • fullforce spanking – Not for the timid

  • hands on knees paddling – Who made you assistant principal?

  • how to enjoy spanking – Do it with someone you love

  • mature spanking stories – That would be most of mine

  • mbs 261 – That's my new cryptocurrency

  • most embarrassing spanking – Wait. How was the duck involved?

  • naked birthday spanking – Now it's a party!

  • national lampoon spanking cover – That edition came out the month I started college and my vanilla roommate had a copy

  • new year's spanking – I want to swat the old year

  • old time spanking – He used a sundial

  • old west spanking – Why is this saddle so hard?

  • opposite of safe word – Hey stupid, is that the best you've got?

  • panking blog – In Serbo-Croatian, pank means punk

  • panties at half mast – Tribute to a beautiful bottom

  • recreational spanking – We put the bad in badmitten

  • ricky smarts – Isn't he that spanko rapper?

  • self spanking blog – Is that like a self-cleaning oven?

  • serious spanking – If I hear one more rude limerick, I'm going to get out the cane

  • smartstone – Next gen pet rock

  • spank memories – There were a few we’d prefer to forget

  • spankbrogs – Ribbit!

  • spanking anticipation – Spare us the launch countdown

  • spanking camp – I want to earn my corporal punishment merit badge

  • spanking cya – It's a little late for that

  • spanking day – International Consensual Spanking Day is August 8

  • spanking experience – Are you experienced?

  • spanking hour – Great name for a podcast

  • spanking machine stories – Once upon a time, there were three androids who lived in a cottage deep in the woods

  • spanking message – OK, OK, I got it!

  • spanking poem – I hope that I shall never feel a paddle made from stainless steel

  • spanking products – We need spanko merch!

  • spanking robot story – Ease up there, Sprocket, that's about enough

  • spankopedia – The Funk and Wagnalls of percussive punishment

  • the woodshed restaurant – Think Hard Rock with spanko memorabilia

  • tie her up with bra – you wreck it, you buy me a new one

  • unscramble brunch – Over easy, sunny side up, hard boiled, soft boiled, or poached only

  • wedgie spanking quiz – Q1: who cares?

  • what does a wedgie feel like – Pull your pants up over your head and find out

  • what is spanko – I is

  • why do my pants give me a wedgie – Because you didn't try them on before buying
Keep on searching!

5 comments :

Roz said...

LoL Bonnie, it's amazing what people put in online searches. Your comments are priceless as always:)

Hugs
Roz

Erica Scott said...

Always love these, as you know! Your commentary brings me joy.

Fondles said...

I read them only for your comments! LOL. Great fun.

Tankerton Latch said...

A tattoo could also refer to the military drum display, in which case a spanking tattoo would be embarrassing, as well as very rhythmic!

Bonnie said...

Roz - I'm always amazed! :)

Erica - I can't write prompts as funny as these.

Fondles - Thanks!

TTL - I didn't know about that alternate meaning. Thank you for enlightening me.

Post a Comment