Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Keyword Chaos: Wishing for Autumn Edition


I wasn't going to revisit this feature again so soon, but these keywords are just too much fun.
  • 1 hour spanking – Her butt got Martinized

  • acting like a brat – The sauerkraut was a nice touch

  • adult spanking positions – Wanted: professional disciplinarian

  • amazing weight loss – I think any weight loss is amazing

  • attitude adjustment paddle – Sometimes we just need an attitude adjustment

  • best sexual tip – Buy extra batteries

  • birch well shorts – Is that like dusted britches?

  • birthday spanking memories – Remember the year we rented a spanking horse?

  • cheerleaders paddled – Because of course they were

  • choose your own adventure spankingThis

  • cyber spanking – That network cable hurts way more than you think

  • disney spanking – That Goofy is a kinky dog

  • do i have a big butt quiz – You don't need a quiz. Find a mirror

  • edward scissor legs position – Oh, no. I gotta draw the line here.

  • embarrassing thong stories – No, that's not a mask

  • erica scott spanked – Yes, isn't it wonderful!

  • funny spanking – Spankers think they're all funny

  • giant bikes – How did this query land someone here?

  • hermione wedgie – Quick, cast the extractum spell!

  • how many spanks should i get quiz – Enough to get you off of the computer

  • how to draw a wedgie – How do you draw something that's hidden from view?

  • intricacies of being spanked – This isn't brain surgery, people

  • jeans give me a wedgie – Only when you put them on

  • joelstrap – I've met his brother jock

  • karen spanking – There's going to be a lot of complaining

  • lexan paddle amazon – We bought ours on Etsy

  • little miss spanky pants – Don't call me that

  • our humor network wedgies – Hilarious

  • please register or login to post comments – Say what?

  • please spank my bottom – Everyone loves a polite spankee

  • romantic spankings – Flowers, candlelight, and soft leather...

  • sarah palin spanking – Not worth the trouble

  • self spanking audio – Whack, whack, whack

  • self spanking instructions – How difficult can it be?

  • silent library wedgie – Shhhhh!

  • sit spot spanking – Explosions at ground zero

  • sitting after a spanking – Proceed wih caution

  • soap opera spanking – As the Paddle Swings

  • songs about spankingHere's one

  • spank keyword traffic – A self-referential query!

  • spank me good – Spank me bad, spank me hard, don't leave me sad

  • spank my but – There's always a but

  • spanked bottom stories – A bottom walks into a bar…

  • spanked cheerleaders have sore bottoms – Isn't that the whole point?

  • spanked over pillows – For a comfortable discomfort

  • spanking blisters – Don't spank those blisters!

  • spanking booth – Where our spanko superhero changes clothes

  • spanking bubble butt bonnie – I guess we had to go there

  • spanking budget – That's one swat for each dollar overdrawn

  • spanking celebrities – We call them models

  • spanking comic – That's a standup act I'd love to see

  • spanking genes – For some of us, it's just built in

  • spanking items – That's all the stuff we hide before visitors come over

  • spanking obsession – If you run a blog on one topic for 15 years, I guess that qualifies

  • spanking preparation – It's a moisturizing lotion that helps with battered bottom syndrome

  • spanking robot anal story – This was the start of the host rebellion in Westworld

  • spanking scenarios – Can we play sheriff and schoolmarm?

  • spanking threat – Reply is "Why, you wouldn't dare!"

  • spanko scrabble – What do you mean Eeyow isn't a word?

  • spankophile`s dream – Welcome to the Grand Disciplinarian Desert Resort

  • spankwear – I'm picturing leggings with the cheeks cut out

  • squeegee spanking – Things got a little wild at the carwash

  • stress spanking – That paddle is raising my anxiety

  • tails afire spank graph – I have no idea what that means

  • the jungle book wedgie special edition – Kaa, you get out of there this minute!

  • tv game show spanking – You Bet Your Ass

  • undercover spanko – When the screaming starts, you won't be undercover for long

  • well spanked – How did you get down there?

  • western spankings – When your husband shops at a tack store

  • when to spank your wife – After she consents

  • why do guys find thongs attractive – Because men like what thongs don't cover

  • you can make a private videos list and share them only with your favorite friends! – Your less favorite friends will have to use their imaginations
Keep those queries coming!

6 comments :

Roz Harrison said...

These are hilarious, and as always your comments are priceless. Thanks for the giggles Bonnie.

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

"Cast the extractum spell" - love it!

Hugs,
Hermione

Erica Scott said...

Oh my god -- this has to be the longest one yet, and the funniest!! "You Bet Your Ass" had me howling. Thank you so much -- we need these laughs!

Fondles said...

NEver mind the search queries, i only read these for the hilarious comments you leave after each one!

Minielle Labraun said...

The one about drawing a wedgie had me thinking how I’d do that! I know, I know… crazy! I could do it though. 😉

Bonnie said...

Roz - I'm glad you enjoyed this bit of fun.

Hermione - An indispensable incantation.

Erica - You're welcome. I can just imagine Groucho Marx saying those words.

Fondles - Keyword Chaos is the only part of the blog where my husband is regular contributor. We always have a good laugh over these.

Minielle - I believe you could if anyone can. I just couldn't imagine how one might accomplish that feat.

Post a Comment