• Yes, it’s true… • My husband SPANKS me! 🔥 • Bare bottom spankings hurt a lot • But I know I deserve every stinging swat • He makes our spanko fantasies come true • Bad girl behavior provokes harsh discipline • I receive frequent attitude adjustments 🍑 • We 🤍 formal corporal punishment rituals • I fully consent and willingly participate • His thick hardwood paddle reads "BONNIE" • It hangs on our wall as a constant reminder • When I am naughty, he swings that paddle • I assume my position facedown over his lap • He lifts my hem to reveal my ample cheeks • He smiles when I'm still pink from last time • He whacks my butt until it is red and sore! • The impact of wood against skin shocks me • When he is done, I am humble and contrite • I display my blazing backside in the corner • I blush with embarrassment at both ends • Photos and videos document my discomfort • I’ll feel a big ouch 💥 when I sit tomorrow • Pain fades, but fond memories last forever • Punishment spankings are my #1 turn-on • I love how we enjoy all of this fun together
7 comments :
Well played, kinky daydreamer...
There is even a green paddle in the logo :)
Prefectdt
Ummm me too! Lol! But I see a great deal of imagery.... with my visual self!
Thanks!
Oh, peaches have always been provocative!
Um, yep, me too lol
Hugs
Roz
Oh yes, that screams BUM!
Hugs,
Hermione
Everyone - So clearly it isn't just me! )
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.