Sunday, July 05, 2020

Keyword Chaos: Indoor Summer Edition


Here are some of the search terms that people used to find this blog during June. I have to admit that all the jokes about idiotic spelling seem to be having an effect. The bizarre misspellings are strangely absent from this latest query crop.
  • bbw bonnie clips4sale – I am neither a bbw nor on sale at a video store

  • bonnie and randy spankings – There’s only one of us who gets spankings

  • butt buster – As in “Get your hand off my butt, Buster!”

  • caniac paddles – They sell paddles too

  • captain lightfoot spanking – So you’re on the Edmund Fitzgerald?

  • cheerleaders paddled – Everyone loves to see this except those poor cheerleaders

  • do you spank your wife – For the last time, no, I don’t.

  • domestic discipline implements – Many DD couples seem to favor small wooden paddles

  • embarrassing spanking story – The author changed the name of a lead character halfway through

  • embarrassing public spanking – But why do I have to wear the donkey costume?

  • getting spanked meme
  • household spanking implements – That dustpan hurts more than you would think

  • how many swats should I give – Just enough to make your point

  • how to get my husband to spank me – Ask him!

  • how to prepare for a spanking – If you’re the recipient, get into position, hold on, and remember to breathe

  • humiliating spanking positions – Not only does the legs up (diaper) position expose everything, it makes spankings hurt even more!

  • most painful spanking implement – By the time you get to the most pain possible, it’s not a spanking any longer

  • my wife wants me to spank her – Then you should get off the computer now

  • naked birthday spanking – Is this before or after the cake?

  • over one leg spanking – This table is very unbalanced

  • panties for spanking – Pro spankee tip: Be careful who you show your “Spank Me” panties

  • panty girdle spanking – Is it too soon to use my safeword?

  • panty pucker – This could be an effective insult

  • position spanking – I’ve had it with those marketing managers. Get them all in here and line them up.

  • robot spanking stories – Coming in season 4 of Westworld

  • self spanking implements – Try a solid one-piece wooden bath brush with a flat back

  • should i spank my girlfriend – Talk with her and find out whether she’s interested

  • silly spanking – Bend over the couch, Honey, and I’ll shoot nerf darts at your ass

  • Sonofstrictman – Not as scary as Bride of Strictman

  • spank a little – If you’re not serious about this, just forget it

  • spanked backside – That would be the preferred location

  • spanked for wearing a thong – Don’t even act like you’re doing me a big favor by leaving it on

  • spanked wife blog – Spank me if you must, but leave my blog alone

  • spanking anticipation – Even after all these years, I still look forward to quality lap time

  • spanking bet story – She literally bet her ass

  • spanking game theory – I can’t wait for the movie: “A Beautiful Bottom”

  • spanking games stories – By halftime, Amy decided that a swat a point wasn’t a very good arrangement

  • spanking moms forum – Let’s hope these are consenting adult moms experiencing the wide end of the hairbrush

  • spanking poses – Now let’s get a few shots bending over the desk

  • spanking posture – That’ll teach you to stand up straight and not slouch

  • spanking quiz – The correct answer to every question is “Yes, Sir.”

  • spanking rituals – Who could forget that amazing belting ceremony?

  • spanking therapy story – So what’s with the Viennese accent?

  • spanking weight loss – I keep forgetting, is it losing or gaining that earns me more spankings?

  • spankology – I totally want to sign up for that class; Just imagine the lab assignments

  • spankovision – It’s sort of like Superman’s X-ray vision, but just for detecting superheated bottoms

  • true adult spanking stories – No fake IDs allowed

  • wet spanking bliss – Why no, Aquaman, I’ve never been spanked with a trident

  • when to spank your wife – How busy is she right now?

  • wide hips big butt spanked bonnie – Some people have a reputation that precedes them; Mine follows behind every time I enter a room
Wear your mask, keep your distance, and stay well, dear friends!

9 comments :

Minielle Labraun said...

Omg! I love your cheeky humor! Some were meant to be sarcasm and funny...right? ;)
The spank me panties made me giggle. Now that’s a funny story if someone my age wore a pair.... in a dressing room, bent over hitting the door that wasn’t latched! Sorry just being goofy!

Eric51Amy49 said...

These are fabulous! I kept coming across my favorite but it was quickly replaced by another favorite. You are a kick! I love it. Made my day.
Amy

Bonnie said...

Minielle - Thank you. Yes, these are meant to be silly. Your scenario could definitely be a story that proves the point!

Amy - All credit goes to those clever query composers. Who knows what they expected to find with their oddball searches, but they landed here. And we take it as a challenge to transform these nonsense words into nonsense phrases. I'm glad you enjoyed this bit of fun.

Roz said...

LoL Bonnie,

Your keyword posts are always hilarious,and your responses priceless. The mind boggles lol

Hugs
Roz

Erica Scott said...

Heehee! Thank you for the much needed laughs, Bonnie! ♥

Anonymous said...

Brava! Love the one-liner quips. As for the "bonnie and randy spankings"? Maybe they meant: 'bonnie' and 'randy (i.e. sexy/horny, not someone named Randolph) spankings'? ;-)

Bonnie said...

Roz - I feel blessed to have this endless fountain of goofy material. Randy contributes some of the responses and I'm blessed to have him as well.

Erica - You're very welcome, dear sister!

KD - I love a double entendre, but I missed that one. Bonnie can also mean beautiful. So there are multiple interpretations available. :)

Hermione said...

Your comebacks are SO creative, Bonnie. I love them!

Hugs,
Hermione

Bonnie said...

Hermione - Thanks! One side effect of posting all of these weird search terms is more oddball search hits in the future. So in a way, Keyword Chaos is self-sustaining. :)

Post a Comment