Saturday, July 11, 2020

Ask Bonnie: If We Must Talk About It



I have a few remarkably persistent correspondents. One fellow in particular truly wants to know everything about my butt. I've tried to answer him as concisely as possible without being downright rude. But that just seems to yield more questions. So this time I'm going to answer on the blog and hopefully close the book on this topic. These questions originate from several different conversations with one man.

Question: Would you say your bootom is more wide or more deep front to back?

Response: I don't know about my bootom. I asked Randy, who is an expert on the subject and thoroughly amused by this conversation. He said the width is not extraordinary, but the thickness and rounded shape are fantastic.

Question: How would you compare your botom to Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, or Kim Kardashian?

Response: Those women are all considerably younger than me and at least one has almost certainly had work done back there. I know JLo works out constantly and that's a big part of why she looks as amazing as she does. So it's not really a fair question. I don't look as good as they do, but I look pretty good for me.

Question: Do you think spankings make your bottom look beautiful?

Response: If by beautiful, you mean red, then yes. Beyond that, I don't think regular spankings have altered the shape or appearance.

Question: Do woman with big bottoms like spankings?

Response: This is a fallacy I've heard numerous times over the years. No, you cannot assume that any woman is a spanko (or not) based upon the size of her bottom. Spankos come in all sizes and shapes.

Question: Does you wearing a thong make a spanking better?

Response: Perhaps for the spanker, but it doesn't change anything for me.

Question: Were you ever spanked wearing flowered nylon bikini panties?

Response: I don't know. Probably. We don't write this stuff down.

Question: How hot does your bottm get after a spanking?

Response: My skin can be quite warm to the touch, but we never measured it.

Question: Do you like getting spanked on your 'sit spots'?

Response: It's complicated. I love spankings, just not always at the moment when they are happening.

Question: Have you always had a big butt?

Response: Pretty much. I had a large bottom even as a little kid. When I reached puberty, my hips expanded and my fate was sealed. It's a genetic trait common to the women in my family.

Question: Do you think beautiful panties excentuate a beautiful bottom?

Response: I am a fan of cute panties, but at this point, I don't feel as though my bottom requires a lot of accentuation.

General Thought: There's a lot about this discussion that's humorous and that is why I chose to share it. But there are also aspects that make me a bit uncomfortable. I try to be open and provide honest answers, but I don't want to promote the objectification of women. Let's remember that we are far more than a collection of body parts for men to enjoy. And women of every shape are equally deserving of pleasure and fulfillment.

OK, Bootum Boy. There are my answers. Now let's give it a rest, OK?

7 comments :

Roz said...

Hi Bonnie,

Wow, the questioner is definitely fascinated by your bottom. Some of this is humorous, but still very personal. I love how you answered these and totally agree with your general comment.

Hugs
Roz

Erica Scott said...

These are all from the same person? Are you freaking kidding me?? (slamming head to desk)
He forgot to ask how many pores are on the surface of your butt. Perhaps Randy could count them and then tell him.
Or not.
And I thought I got stupid questions!

Anonymous said...

He forgot one: "If your bottom was a animal, what would it be?"

LOL

(Speaking of funny 'bottom discussions', I recall as a kid a running joke my father would come out with whenever someone complained that some household object had a crack in it: "My ass has a crack in it too, and it still works fine.")

Minielle Labraun said...

I actually NEVER have had questions like this. Thank goodness. You did a great job answering. Some of those questions are quite personal and it’s not like you are constantly examining your own behind....so you can describe it...
I mean as an artist and female to boot I do draw and focus on the bottom, however that is not necessarily only what I am trying to convey.

Windy said...

Laughing at Erica's comments. LOL!! Pfftt.... You are way more comfortable on the internet than I am, Bonnie! I'd be all, no way, Jose! Hugs, Windy

Hermione said...

Bonnie, I'd tell this guy to take a running jump. You have more patience and class than I do.

Hugs,
Hermione

Bonnie said...

Roz - Believe it or not, I just hit the high points. Yes, this guy has many questions.

Erica - Yep, this was all one guy, and while he is the most persistent, there are others. I try to reply to everyone unless they are aggressively offensive or stupid. But doing so sometimes feels like feeding a stray cat. You do it once and they keep coming back.

As for those pores, Randy definitely enjoys any exercise that involves my bottom and counting.

KD - Ha! I don't know about the animal, but it's shaped like a pear.

Minielle - As I said to Erica, I think I encourage these people by trying to be open and respond to their questions.

Yes, I am not the best person to assess my own bottom. I can (and do) twist around and view it in a mirror. I also see the some of spanking photos and videos that Randy shoots. But my perspective is limited.

Windy - I've been fielding these questions for years. Some guys may be looking for wank fodder, but that's their issue. My hope in answering questions here on the blog is that a reader may learn something that aids them in their journey. That, and it's pretty funny sometimes.

Hermione - Thanks, but as I said above, my motivation is, as always, to inform and entertain. Dopey as these questions can be, they serve that purpose.

Post a Comment