Our spanking relationship a little different were my wife spanks be she so enjoy it.i went from not liking it to total enjoy it.i love how it makes ,e feel and please my wife at the same time.she since she was small like to spank people.
Love your site. Spent the holidays readings "My Spankings" it is almost a tutorial and a lot of fun. Descriptions of 105 spankings between 2005 through 2019 (inclusive) well except for 2012 to 2016 -- 5 years without a spanking which I have named BAP (Bonnie's Angel Peroid). Great website! Happy New Year.
• Yes, my husband SPANKS me! • This is an experience I know well • Bare bottom spankings really hurt • Sometimes I need an attitude adjustment • We explore our favorite spanking fantasies • I am a bad girl who earns harsh discipline • I fully consent and willingly participate • His thick wooden paddle reads ”BONNIE" • Hanging on our wall, its purpose is obvious • I hoist my hem to expose my ample cheeks • I take my position face down across his lap • He loves when I'm still pink from last time • He paddles me often & I totally deserve it • He swats my butt until it is red and sore • The impact of wood against skin jolts me • This is not play. My spankings are very real • I receive traditional corporal punishment • When he is done, I am humble and contrite • I display my crimson bottom in the corner • Photos and videos document my discomfort • I blush with embarrassment at both ends • Even when it is painful to sit, I still smile • Punishment spankings are my #1 turn-on • The act of surrender replenishes my spirit
6 comments :
LoL Bonnie, love it!
Hugs
Roz
Our spanking relationship a little different were my wife spanks be she so enjoy it.i went from not liking it to total enjoy it.i love how it makes ,e feel and please my wife at the same time.she since she was small like to spank people.
Fun way to paddle and not risk falling in the water Bonnie. Great post.
Hugs Lindy xx
Funny..love it 😊
Happy New Year !
have spend new year even in the hospital…
B
Love your site. Spent the holidays readings "My Spankings" it is almost a tutorial and a lot of fun. Descriptions of 105 spankings between 2005 through 2019 (inclusive) well except for 2012 to 2016 -- 5 years without a spanking which I have named BAP (Bonnie's Angel Peroid). Great website! Happy New Year.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.