Tuesday, January 29, 2013

In with the New: Super Bowl Edition

New blogs, new bloggers, fresh spankings, and you. Enjoy!

A Place to Share
Confessions of Princess Kelley May
Freedom through Submission
I Cross My Heart...
I Dream of DD
Miss Chris, Professional Disciplinarian (F/x)
My Journey as a Christian Submissive Woman
My Journey into DD
Our Decidedly Different Journey
Spanking Fantasy
Spanking the Shamrock
Very Hard Spankings
Whacked Well (F/x)

Legend
General Spanking
Photos/Videos
Model/Industry
DD Blogs
Authors/Stories
Ds/BDSM Blogs
To these new members of our community, I bid you welcome. If you would like some blogging tips and suggestions, try these. In any case, we're delighted that you're here!

10 comments :

Bleue D'âme said...

Bonnie: I so appreciate these round-ups of the new bloggers ;O) Thank-you.

elle :) said...

Welcome to Blogland!

Hermione said...

Wow! So many new blogs. Where do I start?

At the bottom, of course:)

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Welcome new bloggers! Bonnie, I just love that you do this!!

MrBBSpanker said...

Thanks Bonnie :) Welcome to all the new bloggers!
And I love that are are so many DD blogs this time :)

MrBBSpanker said...

*oops! that *there are... :)

Terpsichore said...

Bonnie, thank-you so much for including my blog here. I feel honored. I do not know that I can achieve the excellence of the many wonderful blogs out here, including your own, but I will do my best to make others feel welcome and know that they are not alone, like you did for me several years ago. All I can promise is I will be me and hope that is enough. Hugs, Terpsichore

Bonnie said...

Everybody - It's a genuine pleasure to introduce these excellent new blogs. They all have such promise.

Terps - Your best has always been more than good enough. Just look at the hundred plus wonderful comments your posts have attracted already. That's definitely a sign of great things to come!

Catrinka said...

Thank you Bonnie for including me. I'm still a bit timid about sharing but everyone has been so amazing and welcoming.
I really appreciate those of you who have been around a bit. You provide inspiration as well support!
Thank you!
Catrinka

Anonymous said...

Wow bonnie
Thanks for including my blog.
I don't know why, but some how I'd missed this :)

Post a Comment