Tuesday, July 12, 2011

In with the New: Midsummer Night's Edition


I believe we can safely conclude that there are a whole lot of people out there who share our interest in adult spanking. Here are seventeen spanking-oriented blogs recently added to our blogroll. I invite you to explore and enjoy. If you like what the blogger has to say, I encourage you to leave them a friendly comment. You can tell them that Bonnie sent you... :)

1001 Spanking Fantasies
David Spanks
Diary of a Disciplinarian
Dreams and Spankings
Fizzy's Flog
His Submissive Baby Girl
Improbable Fun
Little Miss Spankypants
Madame Spanks
Mr Tawse
Nathan and Carolyn
Neonspanx Photoblog
Olivia's Secrets
Storm's Spanking Story Archive
The Irish Monocle
To Arianna's Looking Glass
Trying To Do This Thing We Do

To these new members of our community, I wish you good fortune and good friendship. If you would like some blogging tips and suggestions, try these. In any case, we're glad you're here!

9 comments :

baby girl said...

Thanks Bonnie. I appreciate the love!

Hermione said...

Oh, Bonnie, just when I thought I had caught up on all the new blogs, here is another armful! I'll just have to get busy and read some more spanking blogs.

I hope you get sixteen more thank you's from the rest of the blogs you introduced today.

Hugs,
Hermione

Olivia said...

So sweet. Thank you, Bonnie :-)

Anonymous said...

thank you so much Bonnie x
L
PS Can't get the anonymous off!! :-)

kiwigirliegirl said...

so many spankos in this world - and there i was for such a long time thinking i was all alone in this :) xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the list Bonnie :-)

ronnie said...

Thanks Bonnie, I still have a few to visit from your last list.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

MarQe said...

Thanks for mentioning @NeonSpanx Bonnie, my side project !!

MQ x

Nick said...

Thank you Bonnie. I have been reading your blog for years.

xo

Nick
http://improbablefun.blogspot.com

Post a Comment