My favorite part of publishing MBS is introducing spanking-oriented blogs. Here for your reading pleasure are fifteen new members of our community. I hope you will stop by and bid them welcome!
Thank you so much, Bonnie! I really appreciate the effort you make to find and reach out to new bloggers. It really makes us feel like part of this big family.
It's very lovely that you take the time to list new blogs. It would be even more helpful if you could include some comment on each that gives us an idea what the focus is.
I know, I know, you already do so much, and the least I could do, if I'm interested, is do my own homework.
But I'm less incliined to click on something if I don't know something about it (titles don't always reveal). If you're getting notices from the authors themselves, surely they could include a brief descriptor, or a sentence, that you could include with their site address, identifiers such as DD, or "erotic stories", or Hermione's "A mature woman's . . . " quote from the top of her blog, which is plenty informative.
Just a request, and not one intended to impose an unreasonable burden on one of my favorite bloggers. It's not a big deal if you decide against it--I'll pout and cry and take my spanking.
OH! well it takes me a while to get around to discovering all sorts of things..but there you have included my words..my blog. Many thanks to you Bonnie
• Yes, it’s true… • My husband SPANKS me! 🔥 • Bare bottom spankings hurt a lot • But I know I deserve every stinging swat • He makes our spanko fantasies come true • Bad girl behavior provokes harsh discipline • I receive frequent attitude adjustments 🍑 • We 🤍 formal corporal punishment rituals • I eagerly consent and willingly participate • His thick hardwood paddle reads "BONNIE" • It hangs on our wall as a constant reminder • When I am naughty, he swings that paddle • I assume my position facedown over his lap • I lift my skirt to expose my shapely target • He loves when I have marks from last time • He whacks my butt until it is red and sore! • The impact of wood against skin shocks me • When he is done, I am humble and contrite • I display my blazing backside in the corner • I blush with embarrassment at both ends • Videos memorialize my painful correction • I’ll feel a big ouch 💥 when I sit tomorrow • Aches fade, but our fond memories endure • Punishment spankings are my #1 turn-on • I love how we enjoy all of this fun together
10 comments :
Thanks for the mention! abby
Thanks for the great links, Bonnie!
Can't wait to check them all out.
Thanks for including my blog!
Thanks for the mention Bonnie! Though I haven't had a good spanking in a while, hoping that tonight's date may lead to many more in the future.
Thanks for the new links. It is always great to find new blogs, new people.
Thank you for including me! That is a very welcome surprise :)
Thank you so much, Bonnie! I really appreciate the effort you make to find and reach out to new bloggers. It really makes us feel like part of this big family.
Very interesting links! Thanks
It's very lovely that you take the time to list new blogs. It would be even more helpful if you could include some comment on each that gives us an idea what the focus is.
I know, I know, you already do so much, and the least I could do, if I'm interested, is do my own homework.
But I'm less incliined to click on something if I don't know something about it (titles don't always reveal). If you're getting notices from the authors themselves, surely they could include a brief descriptor, or a sentence, that you could include with their site address, identifiers such as DD, or "erotic stories", or Hermione's "A mature woman's . . . " quote from the top of her blog, which is plenty informative.
Just a request, and not one intended to impose an unreasonable burden on one of my favorite bloggers. It's not a big deal if you decide against it--I'll pout and cry and take my spanking.
OH! well it takes me a while to get around to discovering all sorts of things..but there you have included my words..my blog. Many thanks to you Bonnie
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.