Sunday, July 25, 2010

Recap: MBS Sunday Brunch for July 25

Our topic this week was the concept of an all-you-can-spank day or evening. Here's what you think.

OnHerKnee: Perhaps we're a bit strange, but that's sort of our way of life. Not that we ever have the privacy to do it, but we each can do that anytime.

Frankly, right now I need it. Stress relief would be very welcome and I've been very irritable. Although I don’t cherish the idea of a long, serious spanking session, I crave the feelings afterward.

S.N.M.: In my last relationship, every night we spent together was like this.

Hermione: This is pretty much the understanding for all our spankings. Ron can always spank me as much as he wants. Although I usually leave it up to him to decide when to stop, if I feel I want or need more, I say so. The purpose isn't clearing the air, although it can sometimes be for stress relief. Most of the time, it's pleasure, pure and simple.

Scunge: I would LOVE it if it were possible.

Daisy: That's our wannabee way of life, and how it is when we are together. Davey always decides what I need, and makes sure he delivers it, despite my attitude! (or, because of it?)

Jersey Devil: I think the goal of all domestic discipline relationships is to attain a level of trust where each partner can be completely open with the other, about any subject and at any time.

BabyMan: I'm not so sure how much I would spank on a "spank all you want night." We probably wouldn't need much unless there was existing stress or frustration. As it is, I already spank to relieve her stress and my frustration.

Loki: This was always somewhere in my mind to try on our day off from work together. However, other things always tended to get in the way.

Now seeing this question, I think that I will say yes. I would let my wife have a day just to spank me and vice-versa. I think that it would be real fun!

The Marine's Wife: This sounds great, but my man is a lazy spanker. I would say a be-spanked-all-you-want night would be REALLY great. :)

Michael: It is unlikely that my wife would say yes to me spanking her all night long. She only permits a few spanks when she is the bottom.

That contrasts with my desires and I would welcome a spank-all-you-want on my cheeks. If it is not being too greedy, I would also like to be able to choose the position, instrument, and the number of strokes. These are decisions that she generally makes (Often I am left gagging for more strokes, but I am not permitted to make suggestions).

In my imaginary "all-nighter," I would spanked every hour until midnight and be commanded to do corner time or complete household chores in the fifty minutes between spankings.

Now that you placed the idea in my head, I might see if she will accommodate my desires.

Have a good Sunday - I will, as it is my Birthday.

Well, happy birthday, Michael! Perhaps a traditional celebration would be appropriate...

Ronnie: A whole night? You must be joking. With me as the instigator, it would be like putting a chocaholic in charge of quality control at Cadbury. I'd pig out, binge, no STOP signs, phew! I fear I'd go way beyond stress relief.

Prefectdt: I have no long term partner right now, but if I had one, I would have no problem being sexually and emotionally faithful to her, if that is what she required. But if she was not prepared to throw me to a room full of Tops for a good multiple player butt-warming, then she would not be not the woman for me.

Bonnie: Randy has the green light to spank pretty much all of the time. Unless I am extremely tired, busy, ailing, or distracted, I bend over and bare 'em when he directs. I am permitted to opt out, but that choice generally comes at a price (to be paid later). Many spankings are aimed at reconnection and these don't usually need to be as severe as those for stress relief. But he always spanks me until he is satisfied with the result.

This arrangement works very well for us and I would never want it any other way.

Kimmie: If I had a partner, this would be something that I would love! I guess it's because I'm a spanko-purist. It's always a stress relief for me in one way or another, regardless of the type of spanking that it is.

Thanks, everyone, for contributing to our community brunch this week!

2 comments :

Love4her said...

My rear is always offered for her to spank or ... anytime, anywhere and however she would like. She has no interest. Just not the playful type. And yes there are many times that hurts more than any spanking possibly could.

Em said...

I didn't get to this brunch in time, but thought I'd add in my 2 cents after the fact :)

Having lived a few hours away from my last partner, we always made use of our time together with non-stop spanking. Well, OK, we'd stop to eat and sometimes sleep ;)

I fondly remember one day when Jack decided to regiment our spankings for the day - one per hour! Let me just say, I was plenty sore when the day was done, and I think we were both quite happy with the outcome.

Post a Comment