Thursday, October 02, 2008

Randy's Choice


My dear husband has reviewed all of your wonderful birthday suggestions and he has made his selection(s).

His goal was to come up with a new idea that stacks up favorably with many of his birthday plans from past years. Of course, there must be spankings involved (for the record, I have not in any sense been deprived this year).

He's decided that he likes my new drop-seat pajamas so well that he wants to order more so I can wear them every night. This week, our dogleg brush has moved from the drawer in the nightstand to the top of the nightstand. Presumably, this is so it will be close at hand when he feels the need to unbutton my seat. I appreciate all of this attention, but my bottom is mighty sore.

Anyhow, he liked Carly's suggestion of "a complete, beautiful, private space." He also liked Anna's idea about "a dream vacation, a perfect birthday spanking and sex that makes fireworks on the 4th of July seem tame." He wants me to blog about it though.

Daisy said, "Give her the birthday spanking to surpass all others." Naturally, that idea appealed to Randy and will be incorporated into his plans as well. Girl said, "I think Randy should be nice and exclude the Mother of All Paddles." That's a splendid idea, but alas, it's already been used this year. He just gave me two ceremonial swats, but that was plenty.

I love Hermione's chocolate suggestion, but Randy didn't indicate whether that would be part of the mix. Instead, he is totally pleased with Tom's thoughts. I could be in for a lot of good fortune. D's suggestion of a swanky hotel fits in quite nicely with Randy's concept as well. So do Skellos' ideas.

The plan is that we are going to a resort and spa out on the coast in two weeks! It should be sensational, and I have all of you to thank.

I'll provide updates as they become available.

6 comments :

Hermione said...

Bonnie, that sounds wonderful. I know you'll both have a great time, and hope you will come back with lots of stories to tell us.

Hugs,
Hermione

Paul said...

Bonnie I second Hermione, have a wonderful time and tell us the bits that you don't mind sharing.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Have a fantastic holiday, hope you dont get to sit down at all.... ;P

Mostly, hope chocolate features in there SOMEWHERE!!!

Hugs, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spanky said...

That sounds like a dream vacation! I can't wait to hear about it.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time/ It sounds wonderful. I do hope chooolate is somewhere in that mix. Chocolate makes everything better and perfect.Besides it is a vegetable as it comes from beans.

Jean

Unknown said...

Bonnie, just think, this will be the proverbial gift that keeps on giving all through the next year. As your fabulousy good fortune lightens your life in the year ahead you'll wax increasingly appreciative of your birthday blistering, and look forward to an even more impactful birthday commemoratin next year generating yet more good fortune and so on:)
What a fabulous unending spiral of good luck to over the top birthday spanking to yet another year of fabuous luck will ensue.

I think the dog leg brush sounds like an excellent alternative as a good luck stimulus, althought I've always thought fresh cut switches are absolutley the most efficient at creating consumate luck in the upcoming year.

Enjoy and have a relly fun and "hot" birthday.

All the best,

Tom

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

Post a Comment