Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Meme: Seven Up


I've been tagged by both Cowgirl and Thomas. I guess I ought to respond.

The Rules-
* Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
* Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

OK, here are seven slightly weird and somewhat random facts about me.
  1. When I was in high school, I didn't like wearing a swim suit because it highlighted my big bottom. All these years later, Randy encourages me to wear one for precisely the same reason.

  2. I don't have a response for the reader who tells me that he wanks to my photograph.

  3. I have all but lost interest in television. There's nothing new there. I think radio is even worse.

  4. I need to buy a new car.

  5. We've seen whales in the wild.

  6. I can't imagine being retired.

  7. I think scientists should apply genetic engineering to create a kitty cat who doesn't barf.


I'm not going to tag anyone because many friends have already done this meme. However, if anyone wishes to pursue it, please consider yourselves tagged.

2 comments :

marina said...

Would you like to trade links with www.femdomfilms.eu? we can offer you a blogroll spot or a banner on our links page.
Also if you would like to join our affiliate program the link is http://www.femdomfilms.eu/affiliate/scripts/signup.php
we pay 50% reoccurring on film sales and 15% for webmaster referral signups.

Anonymous said...

Hard to argue your point about TV. As for what to tell someone that wanks to your picture? uh... hmmm... thank you? ... lol.

:)
Todd and Suzy

Post a Comment