Monday, July 14, 2008

In With The New: Midsummer Night's Edition


One aspect I enjoy about publishing a blog is creating traditions. We have the brunch, of course, and the mailbag, and Keyword Chaos. They're a lot of fun for both readers and me. But I think my favorite recurring feature might be In with the New. This is my opportunity to recognize some of the new faces in our community.

It is my pleasure to present ten new spanking-oriented blogs. I hope you will visit and enjoy them.

BerryBlack
Flaming Rose Blush
New To Spanking
Proper Spanking Stories
Radspace
Random Mussings
Red Bottom Art
Spanked: Red Cheeked Erotica
Spanking Girl
Spanking Photography

As you explore these blogs, I encourage you to leave comments. New bloggers are typically starved for feedback. They don't know whether they are doing things right or if anyone is even out there. Your timely words of support can make the difference between a successful blog and an abandoned effort.

To these new bloggers, let me bid you welcome to our community. I look forward to watching your blogs grow and thrive. I hope you find the spanko blogging experience as rewarding as I have!

Keywords: , , , ,

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention and thanks to all the folks visiting today. Although there are no pictures of bare bottoms or videos of spankings, I hope that some of what I write about resonates with a number of you.

Hermione said...

Bonnie, what a great collection of new blogs. Where do you find them all? Some focus on pictures and some on words, and I've had fun visiting them all.

Hugs,
Hermione

Post a Comment