You know what cracks me up? When you see the signs on some of those old fleabag hotels that read: "Color TV!" WOW! I'll bet they have running water, too! -- Erica
I hate to damp your fires, friends, but the first thing I noticed was the NO VACANCY sign under it....how frustrating, to finally find the perfect place, which makes you think all your christmases have come at once....for there to be no room at the inn....lol....hugs, Bonnie, xxx
• Yes, it’s true… • My husband SPANKS me! 🔥 • Bare bottom spankings hurt a lot • But I know I deserve every stinging swat • We make spanking fantasies our reality • I’m a bad girl who accepts harsh discipline • I require frequent attitude adjustments • We 🤍 formal corporal punishment rituals • I fully consent and willingly participate • His thick hardwood paddle reads "BONNIE" • It hangs on our wall as a constant reminder • When I am naughty, he swings that paddle • He lifts my hem to reveal my ample cheeks • I assume my position facedown over his lap • He loves when I'm still pink from last time • He whacks my butt until it is red and sore • The impact of wood against skin shocks me • This is not play. My spankings are authentic • When he is done, I am humble and contrite • I display my blazing backside in the corner • I blush with embarrassment at both ends • Photos and videos document my discomfort • I feel grateful as I rub fresh paddle burns • Punishment spankings are my #1 turn-on • My man does all this for me, his loving wife
8 comments :
These come to mind, Bonnie. http://www.cabinsofcolorado.com/
Otherwise, I agree with you. Have a good day!
That looks like a very welcoming place. I've seen some pretty intriguing signs lately, as you will soon see, but this takes the cake!
Hugs,
Hermione
Bonnie, now that's what I call civilised. Smiles.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
HAHAHA...that is a riot! It always seems when i am having a bad morning you post something that makes me smile!
I love it!! Yes, we need more hotels like this.
You know what cracks me up? When you see the signs on some of those old fleabag hotels that read: "Color TV!" WOW! I'll bet they have running water, too! -- Erica
That's probably the most welcoming sign I've ever seen! Cute!
LOVE IT I am packing my bags now.
I hate to damp your fires, friends, but the first thing I noticed was the NO VACANCY sign under it....how frustrating, to finally find the perfect place, which makes you think all your christmases have come at once....for there to be no room at the inn....lol....hugs, Bonnie, xxx
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.