The best part has got to be the name of the blog..."The Square America Archive"? In the 1950's it was apple pie and birthday spankings! It's all in the perception, I guess.
Bonnie, you don't look as if you were enjoying it, birthday spankings are supposed to be fun. I hope that you got something nice afterwards. Wink!!! Warm hugs, Paul.
Birthday spankings must be an American thing I never heard of them before I found these internet blogs... And so I have yet another fantasy scenario involving half a dozen people each giving me my birthday slaps... *pants* Hot stuff...
• Yes, it’s true… • My husband SPANKS me! 🔥 • Bare bottom spankings hurt a lot • But I know I deserve every stinging swat • He makes our spanko fantasies come true • Bad girl behavior provokes harsh discipline • I receive frequent attitude adjustments 🍑 • We 🤍 formal corporal punishment rituals • I fully consent and willingly participate • His thick hardwood paddle reads "BONNIE" • It hangs on our wall as a constant reminder • When I am naughty, he swings that paddle • I assume my position facedown over his lap • He lifts my hem to reveal my ample cheeks • He smiles when I'm still pink from last time • He whacks my butt until it is red and sore! • The impact of wood against skin shocks me • When he is done, I am humble and contrite • I display my blazing backside in the corner • I blush with embarrassment at both ends • Photos and videos document my discomfort • I’ll feel a big ouch 💥 when I sit tomorrow • Pain fades, but our fond memories endure • Punishment spankings are my #1 turn-on • I love how we enjoy all of this fun together
11 comments :
Bonnie, it seems you weren't being very co-operative!
Were you rewarded with chocolate cake?
Hugs,
Hermione (whose husband has agreed to give her a birthday spanking very soon!)
The best part has got to be the name of the blog..."The Square America Archive"? In the 1950's it was apple pie and birthday spankings! It's all in the perception, I guess.
Bonnie, you don't look as if you were enjoying it, birthday spankings are supposed to be fun.
I hope that you got something nice afterwards. Wink!!!
Warm hugs,
Paul.
And that's how it all started was it ? Then Bonnie and her smarting bottom lived happily ever after. Susan.
ROFL
Hee Hee! :-)
Oh, that is too funny! You must have been thrilled to discover this one. :-) -- Erica
It seems like Bonnies have been getting spanked for a good long time. I'm glad to see that you're keeping the tradition alive!
:-)
Dr. Ken
He he...my birthday spankings as a kid looked a lot that. Except they were in color.
Hermione - Let's do a little math here. I may be a grandmother today, but I was definitely not a teenager in the 1950s.
Sara - The name tickled me too. It was a black and white world.
Paul - On the contrary, I'm definitely enjoying it. As for the young woman in the picture, it's hard to tell from this angle.
Susan - If she's anything like me, I seriously doubt this was Bonnie's first or last spanking.
Eva - :D There's no escaping birthday swats!
Terpsichore - I'm still giggling myself.
Erica - I just had to post this nugget. BTW, I adore your most recent photo with J. You look like a very happy valentine!
Dr. Ken - I seem to be part of a line of spanko Bonnies. Who knew?
Natty - Isn't it a hoot? I just love the organized chaos of a free range spanking.
Birthday spankings must be an American thing I never heard of them before I found these internet blogs... And so I have yet another fantasy scenario involving half a dozen people each giving me my birthday slaps... *pants* Hot stuff...
~elle~
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.