Her dual messages are "kiss my ass" as well as "F. U.," though such behavior surely calls for the liberal forceful and repetitive application of hand, hairbrush and/or paddle to her capacious bare behind...;-)
Green - You have to love a woman who both knows what she wants and knows how to get it!
Mthc - You are so right!
Ollie - That telltale paddle burn is the most fun element of the entire photograph. Reading between the lines, one could surmise that her first spanking was inadequate. I'll bet the second one won't be.
Anon - This gesture certainly looks like just such a request, doesn't it?
• Yes, it’s true… • My husband SPANKS me! 🔥 • Bare bottom spankings hurt a lot • But I know I deserve every stinging swat • We make spanking fantasies our reality • I’m a bad girl who accepts harsh discipline • I require frequent attitude adjustments • We 🤍 formal corporal punishment rituals • I fully consent and willingly participate • His thick hardwood paddle reads "BONNIE" • It hangs on our wall as a constant reminder • When I am naughty, he swings that paddle • He lifts my hem to reveal my ample cheeks • I assume my position facedown over his lap • He loves when I'm still pink from last time • He whacks my butt until it is red and sore • The impact of wood against skin shocks me • This is not play. My spankings are authentic • When he is done, I am humble and contrite • I display my blazing backside in the corner • I blush with embarrassment at both ends • Photos and videos document my discomfort • I feel grateful as I rub fresh paddle burns • Punishment spankings are my #1 turn-on • My man does all this for me, his loving wife
5 comments :
That is a tempting challenge isn't it? *wicked grins* Makes me want to spank her ass for sure. LOL!
....and pictures say a thousand words...
Her backside already looks a little red....
Her dual messages are "kiss my ass" as well as "F. U.," though such behavior surely calls for the liberal forceful and repetitive application of hand, hairbrush and/or paddle to her capacious bare behind...;-)
Green - You have to love a woman who both knows what she wants and knows how to get it!
Mthc - You are so right!
Ollie - That telltale paddle burn is the most fun element of the entire photograph. Reading between the lines, one could surmise that her first spanking was inadequate. I'll bet the second one won't be.
Anon - This gesture certainly looks like just such a request, doesn't it?
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.